Longest Night

While some people are spending this longest night talking with their love ones, I am here, spending it alone. Not because I don't want to spend it with my favorite person, I just know that you're probably sleeping by now. Your images are keep on popping on my mind and bothering my whole system. It's as if saying that I should not think of anyone but you and you only. Your manly voice is currently playing in my head-nonstop. Maybe I just miss the beautiful sound of your laugh.

Even if you're not here to spend my longest night with, I can still feel your presence. You never left my side, anyway. You also always got my back, and I'm thankful for that.

By the way, I'm here-outdoor. I look at the sky and I can't help but to be mesmerized by how those stars and the moon light our way every night. Oh, you told me once that I am your "star". Am I as beautiful as they are? Do I twinkle as exactly as what they do? I'm not. I don't. Nevertheless, I still believe you. You love me that much and I know it's true.

I just want you to know that like those people who appreciate a rare event like this-longest night-I also appreciate you. But unlike this event, can you please stay a little longer? I just want to feel your warmth and see your beautiful soul a little more. A little closer.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!