My Love

My love,

I am not so good with words, really. Never did I compare myself to other writers out there, because I know that I am nothing but a self-proclaimed storyteller. But now, let me tell you why I don't like to compare myself to them. I only have few metaphors here, they have lots. I can only write few poems and stories a week, they can write tons. My ideas are lame ones, theirs are so astonishing. They can move their pens magically and create new worlds and peculiar scenarios at a time. While me... Well, I can also move my pen magically, just enough to create a world where dancing with words is allowed.

Oh, no, my love. Do not think that I am degrading myself. Certainly not. What I did was just a reminder. I said those things to show that I'm not like other poets and storytellers you follow and idolize. I am just a person who cares about you and your feelings. Oh, were you surprised? Haha. Yes, my love. There's still a person that cares for you. I write, because you're sad. I write, because you're disappointed. I write, because you're wrecked. Let my words fix you, huh? I know they are just words, but they can heal your wounded soul. That's the unique power they have.

But do not expect so much from me. As I said, I am not so good with this. I wrote this letter to say that I love you. No, no. It's okay even if you don't love me. I just... I just want to remind you that I love you. You told me many times that you don't feel loved, you feel nothing but abhorrence from them. I can feel your sadness, your disappointment toward them. I can feel the overflowing pain. Wait, do they even care with what you feel? Oh. Sorry to hear that they don't. Aw. Why are you crying now? Your tears are so precious, do not waste it for undeserving people. Hush, my love. I'm here.

You know what, my love? My pen is slowly losing its ink. Sooner or later, you won't receive anything from me anymore. But do not be bothered, okay? I still have my blood. I will still write 'til the last drop of it is dried on the paper. I will still write, because I care.

Hush now, my love.

Loves,
Me

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!