The World and the Universe

Time had flew so fast. But the memories are still painful to remember. Wounds are still fresh and my heart still beats for you. I'm still holding on to your promises-you and I 'til the end. You left me here-at the exact place where I am sitting -and told me to kiss the sun as it rises and sets everyday. You ordered me to stay 'til twilight and never forget to wave goodbye at the moon.

"Kiss the sun and you will feel like it's me you're kissing to. Goodbye at me for I am the moon who's staying up at night to make sure you're safe."

Oh, I can still hear your voice, Love. I'm waiting... waiting for you to come back. But that's too impossible to happen. You and I and the word "us" will forever remain in the past. I should have go on with my life and leave all the memories buried. I should stop kissing the sun and waving goodbye at the moon. Because the stars you promised me to give had gone. Your promises had vanished. Your love faded.

You gave me the world...

But
You gave
Her the universe..

And that's our difference. You loved me, but you loved her more. I chose to stay, but you chose to left me for her.

And
That is
Our difference.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!