What Love Is

Love is not blind as what people think it is for it can see your imperfections but still choose to hug them all. It is not deaf for it can hear your broken voice trying to escape from the darkness within you. It is not fool because it can describe you-the flawed and imperfect you. It is not as stupid as you think it is because sometimes, somehow, it can make you transform into better you.

Love forgives the unforgivable, but it doesn't mean that it can not see your mistakes and wrongdoings. It's just that... love is pure enough to ignore it and look at you as if you're the most flawless among all. Maybe you see love as the most foolish feelings for it can turn everyone stupid, but no. Love is as pure as the untouched water in the stream that could make you run in haste and calms you incredibly.

Wonderful, isn't it? Love will always be everyone's greatest strength and weakness. It will always be everyone's greatest fear and source of happiness. Ironic, but that's how love works. Do everything for love and there is love. Do nothing for love and there is still love. Love exists in an unknown time, place or people. But love will always be there-inside your heart.

Let's spread love!