Tired

Back then, when people ask me how am i doing, I used to say "fine", because why not? I am neither happy nor sad. I feel empty, yet fulfilled. Ironic, but that's the truth. Maybe it was the emptiness within me that fulfilled my soul. Aside from nothingness, i couldn't feel anything. Aside from silence, I could hear nothing. Nothing but inside screams and cries.

When people ask me what it feels like doing what I love, I used to say "fine", because why not? I did not know how it really feels like doing things that used to burn my heart with passion. I did not know what to feel, because everything seemed so normal for me. Those things that used to light up my soul lost their glint. Everything became dull... and lifeless.

Back then, when people ask me how am I doing, I used to say "fine", because back then, I really did not know how and what to feel. But now, after some times, I learned how to say "I'm tired". I learned how to rest, but what I failed to learn is how to stop. I rest, but I don't stop from over thinking things and that's what makes me tired over and over, again. I rest, but I don't stop from crying out for things that I have no control over, and that's what makes me lost myself. I want to find my way back, but I don't have the strength to do that. And now, I just want to rest my soul...

because I'm tired.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!