Those Times

I remember the time I fell in love with your cries. I don't know but the melancholic sound of it that slipping from your mouth attracted me more. And when you brought up the reason of your howl, I fell with you deeper than what I expected. When you undressed in front of me, something warm touched my heart. It's as if saying that you have to be draped by other dress-dress of happiness you haven't worn yet.

I remember how you locked yourself in your room and refused to eat a lot of time. I witnessed how you swam in your own tears. I kept on lending my arm that time, hoping that you would reach for it and would let me help you to ape up. But you didn't. You let yourself to float back and forth in the ocean of sadness. You hid yourself from the people you're close with. You didn't even want to open the door you closed even a bit.

But after a month or two, I remember how you crawled up just to save yourself from drowning in your own grief. You made me see the other you. I saw the bravery in you and the burning hope in your eyes. You asked for assistance, but you tried your best to lift yourself alone. You didn't gave up 'til you can stand straight, again.

Can you believe that? What I saw is your frown, your sadness, pain, your grief, and your tears. All I can hear that time is your cry, your moan, groan, and your sorrows. What I could only feel that time is your devastation, frustration, and disappointment. You're too wrecked to be loved but I did. I fell in love with your flaws. I was attracted with your imperfections. I can bear your dark side and most especially your good side.

So, do not say that you don't deserve to be loved just because you're flawed and devastated. Please keep in mind that no matter how good or bad you are, you still deserve the perfect love.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!