Step Forward

We rarely get everything we wanted, but we always take risk in every step we do. Though not sure in every decision we make, we all have the same goal-to reach the top, reach the goals, and make the impossible things possible. Life is getting tougher when we get older. Opportunities are getting lesser and lesser. Our mindset is constantly changing depending on our goal and aims in life.

People around us could be very hard to communicate with because of their different perspectives from ours. They could be very clever in all aspects toward you because, maybe, they see you as an opponent even when you're not.

Paths could be very painful to walk on because of the tons of thorns blocking the way. It may also be the cause for you to stop from reaching your goal. It could be the biggest hindrance for you. But despite of that, do not stop. Get what you aim for. Eat what you crave for. Step forward and keep going.

And, Love, let me tell you this. No matter how unwell and uneven the paths, no matter how far our destination is, and no matter how ill the people we will meet along the way, keep going. You can't have everything you wanted, but you can always do your best to make it possible. To make it happen. You have all the power to control your feet. You have unlimited steps. Do not be afraid to take thousands of it. Do not be afraid to lose, because you heart knows how to get back.

Do not be afraid to take the opposite direction. Let your heart be the guide of your own feet. Let your own arms be the haven where you can freely rest. Make every single step worth it.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!