♡ XX ♡

(^Reminder^)

Tony pov.

(Present Time)

As the recording stopped i only looked down at my palms remembering how hard it was to get the shards of glass out of my hands. "Can we take a break?" I whispered getting an immediate nod from the team.

I slowly pushed myself up from the couch with Steve's help and walked to the kitchen. I swiftly poured myself a glass of water as i think about how didn't i remember any of that happening. Rhodey then joined me at the island counter top.

"Why didn't you tell me about this, we were friends at the time. I remember you coming to school the next day with your hands wrapped and your face stitched." I then shrugged. "To be honest i don't even remember these happening until i watch it. And i didn't tell you because i couldn't tell." I say before sipping on my water.

"All those days when you came with some new cut or bruise and told me you just got beat up or someone tried to mug you. I believed you, why would i be so dumb to believe you." Rhodey whispered to himself. Steve then got up from the couch and joined us in the kitchen.

"Um, Rhodes can i talk to Tony for a second." Steve asked only getting a nod from the Colonel as he walked back to the couch. Steve then lift me up and sat me on the counter where he could be the height of my belly.

"Are you sure your okay, i mean we can always just stop watching the tapes." He whispered as he looked up at me. "I'm fine, but the thing is i don't remember these happening. Only until we start watching it i remember." I say as i glanced at the tapes resting on the coffee table.

"That could just be your brain way of blocking out traumatic memories." He said as he rest his forehead on my stomach. "I don't know, it doesn't make sense though. I had worse things happen to me and that wasn't too bad." I said as i run my fingers though Steve's soft blonde hair.

"You keep saying that these aren't bad, but these are horrible. What do you mean when you say its not bad?" He asked looking up at me. I only shrugged with a sigh. "I'm not sure but, there is a memory that i have that I'm not sure is a memory which is really bad." I whispered sadly.

"Ok, well lets finish watch the tapes." Steve said as he picked me up from the counter and carried me back to the couch. I passed Nat the other tape that was a day after that one we watched. She then presses play without a word.

Without a word

<~~>

Tony pov.

(Travel back in time to 15yr. old Tony)

I walked inside the house to see Howard just sitting on the couch watching some tapes. "Good afternoon." I mumble as i try to walk to my room only to get stopped by Howard. "Son, come join me." He announced pausing the tape where it stood.

A small sigh left my lips before i turned around to face my father who sported a toothy grin. I swiftly walked over to the couch and sat down. "What are you watching?" I ask as i take my backpack off of my back and place it on the ground.

"Some old tapes of Captain." He said as i looked up to see the face of the patriotic bitch. "That's great." I say with a sigh. "I um, have homework to do." I say as i got up from the couch only to get interrupted by Howard.

"Sit down!" He shouted making me do exactly that. "You know Captain Rogers, the one that saved us from those Nazis." He mumbled as i only nodded knowing how this story ends. "He was my friend, i made him the man he was." He then sighed.