Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance landed with a groan as he hit the ship ramp with his back, keeping a tight hold on Pidge so she wouldnt slip and fall off the ramp. Hunk and Shiro grabbed Lance and dragging him in as Keith shut the ramp door thing to the ship as the galra cruiser started to fall down to the planet. Olia flying straight out of the planet atmosphere and flew into space. N-7 keeping her eyes locked on the screens making sure no other galra was called over while they made their escape. 

"Sis" Matt yelled as he saw the blood on her armour and ran over ripping her from Lance hold as he slowly sat up.

"Shit Matt" Pidge yelp as her injured leg hit the floor as her brother pulled her off Lance making her sit on the floor beside the blue paladin so her brother could look over her. 

"Sorry" Matt mumbled as he looked to the hole in his sister thigh.

"So In and Out didnt go well" Hunk weakly smiled and the two humans gave him 'No Shit' type of look before returning to the hole in Pidge thigh.

"We need to bandage it, the blades will be able to heal her once we reach our base. Shiro contact Kolivan and tell him to have a ship ready to take us in two hours" lance ordered and Shiro walked over to N-7 using the coms to speak with the blades com line.

"Here, we can give them a spare sheet on the base" Keith spoke up and passed a white sheet used on the ship hanging beds and started ripping it up to be used on Pidge.

"This may hurt" Lance warned and Pidge gave a small nod closing her eyes as he wrapped the ripped sheet around her thigh before tying as tight as he could noticing her hands turn into fists.

"Yeah that hurt" Hunk joked and Pidge opned her eyes calming her breathing so she didnt scream at anyone.

"What happened up there" Shiro asked with worry and the two human paladins tensed.

"Its best if we wait until we safe on the base ... trust me" Pidge frowned and lifted her eyes showing how important it was making Shiro nod in understanding.

"Well get some rest" Matt smiled and kissed his sister forehead before returning to his chair ready to shoot if needed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BACK THERE" Lance snapped as he looked to Pidge.

"WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME AND GO ... YOU ALMOST GOT CAPTURED" Pidge hissed back as she looked to Lance, the other paladins stepping back leaving the two to fight alone. 

"AND YOU THINK I WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE ESCAPE LEAVING YOU IN THE GALRA HANDS" Lance yelled with pain in his eyes as he looked to the metal floor.

"YOU THINK I WANTED TO WATCH YOU FALL INTO THE GALRA HANDS OVER ME, I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN LET ZARKON HAVE YOU" Pidge cried back making Lance turn to her in surprise.

"You think I would want to live knowing Zarkon had you, I could face Allura betrayal but I wouldnt surviving losing you" Lance whispered back, tears filling his eyes as she looked to him stunned.

"And you think I would" Pidge whispered back looking away.

"DIDN'T I JUST FUCKING TELL YOU TO REST AND YOU GO YELLING AT YOUR TEAM MATE, DONT MAKE ME WALK OVER THERE AND LOCK YOU IN OUR STORAGE ROOM. OH AND YOU ... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO YELL AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT, DON'T MAKE ME SHOVE MY STAFF UP YOUR ASS" Matt roared back as he glared towards his sister and Lance who both tensed before slowly turning to the other human on the ship.

"Sorry" Pidge and Lance mutter as they looked to Matt with horror.

"Glad we can get along, now sis you sit and rest and Lance make sure to keep calm for me. All our emotions are high from that surprise attack and we all a little messed up in the head while we sort what the fuck just happened out" Matt smiled sweetly before turning back to his screen the rest on the ship just standing in fear and looking to matt.

"Ok, so you two really are related" Lance replied and Pidge nodded.

"Wait until you meet my mother, she a true monster" Pidge answered and Lance tensed.