XV | Friends?

Yoongi sighs as he finds himself in front of a piano.

So much for trying to get the girls he likes - for years now.

He sits down, playing with the keys until certain lyrics trembled in his mind. And so, with a heavy heart, he began and tried to play it. "The corner of my memory, A brown piano settled on one side . . ." he mumbles. "In the corner of my childhood house, a brown piano settled on one side . . ."

He then licks his lips, feeling his fingers play some chords, going well with his lyrics. "I remember that moment, way taller than my height, the brown piano that guided me. I looked up to you, I yearned for you, when I touched you with my small finger . . ."

Unknowingly, he smiles to himself. "I feel so nice mom I feel so nice. I played the piano wherever my hands took me. I didn't know your significance back then. Back then I was content with just looking at you."

He continued playing, but this time, closing his eyes. "I remember back during my elementary school days, when my height became taller than yours. I neglected you when I once yearned for you so on top of the white jade-like keyboard, dust is piling on. Your image that has been neglected, even then I didn't know your significance. No matter where I am, you always defended that spot. But I didn't know that would be the last . . .You say don't leave like this . . ."

He opened his eyes upon hearing someone applaud him. He opened them, surprised to see Jisoo, holding onto a bow and arrow as she satisfyingly claps at him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi arches an eyebrow.

Jisoo shrugs, "The song's good," she tells him and carries on walking away.

With that, Yoongi's forehead creased. When she was out of his sight, he then turned back towards his piano, thinking of a possible title for the song.

And then, it hit him--

How about first love?

>><<

"Can you stop fucking following me around?" Lalisa scowls at Jungkook for the nth time.

Jungkook arches an eyebrow, bringing all the shopping bags up. "You dragged me here, remember? To carry all your stuff?"

Lalisa purses her lips, quickly looking away. "Whatever!" she groans.

Just when they entered another store, a sales lady started to assist them. "Is he your boyfriend, ma'am?" the sales lady asked.

Lalisa scoffs, "I think the fuck not."

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I am, she's on her period, that's it."

Lalisa shoots a devious glare towards Jungkook who didn't dare to look at her.

Today, Lalisa was utterly bored of shopping on Mt. Olympus. And so, she basically barged into Jungkook's room without his consent, and made him prepare immediately to drag him all the way to Earth for her shopping spree.

Since they're on Earth, Lalisa needs to control herself. Last time she went down to Earth, she killed a mortal . . . for stepping on her cat's tail! Now, she needs to be extra careful.

"I like your eyes, ma'am," the saleslady beamed.

"My eyes?" Lalisa arched an eyebrow, nudging Jungkook's stomach with her elbow causing him to groan a bit. "Hey, Mistah J, what's the colour of my eyes?"