XVII | The Unexpected Realisation

A/N: This is a Greek Gods AU, so naturally, I'd make their love story in accord to how the Greek Gods would. Like, the other gods and goddesses would just see each other for the first time and instantly fall in love.

Bambam did a few stretches, already ready for another day serving as the new god of love!

As he was polishing his bow from a top of a tree, he then saw his favourite cousin (aside from Namjoon whom he found out is his cousin as well), Lalisa!

He watched her as she was looking around, and then rested beneath the tree that Bambam was on top of. She sat down and leaned her head against the tree, closing her eyes as she tried to peacefully doze off.

Bambam being the playful cousin of the heiress of the underworld, hopped off the three and immediately landed on his feet, standing in front of Lalisa.

Lalisa wasn't shocked nor fazed at all. She continued to close her eyes, her arms crossing beneath her chest.

"Hi, cousin!" Bambam chimes.

Lalisa heaves a sigh. "What?" she grumbles.

"What are you doing here?" he asks her, spiking the end of his bow onto the ground as he rested his right elbow on the other end, putting his chin beneath his right palm.

"You care, why?" Lalisa arches an eyebrow, her eyes still closed.

"Cause I love you," Bambam sang, mimicking Jimin, and Lalisa cringed at that.

She opens her eyes, glaring at him deviously. "I don't love you."

"Oh, really?" Bambam arches an eyebrow back. "Lalisa," he calls her name, and didn't feel his spine chill. "Awe, that says otherwise."

Lalisa rolls her eyes, sarcastically smiling at him. "Try to mutter my name thrice, I dare you," she tells him.

Bambam quickly shakes his head. "Nope! You're not gonna fool me, Lalisa," he wiggles his eyebrows.

He then sits in front of her, snapping his fingers and made his bow and bag of arrows disappear. "Can you like - I don't know? Fuck off before I decided to execute you?" Lalisa growls.

"Hm?" He lifts his eyebrows. "Oh, like what you did to like," he counts with his fingers, "Thirteen men?"

Lalisa froze, forehead creasing. "How did you know that? Did Jay tell you?"

"Jay?"

"Jungkook."

"Oh, so you're giving nicknames now, hmm?"

"Whatever," Lalisa grumbles, looking away from Bambam.

Bambam chuckled at Lalisa's reaction. "No, Jay didn't tell me," he reassures her. "But I'm surprised that you two kept the whole kidnapping scenario a secret to yourselves."

"It was his choice, not mine," Lalisa tells him. She then came to a realisation, quickly snapping her head towards her cousin. "Wait, how did you know about the kidnap?!"

Bambam chuckles. "Was working, had to shoot about nine men to fall in love with you."

"You were there? The whole time?" Lalisa fumes.

Bambam innocently nods at her, beaming a bright smile.

"And you didn't bother to help me?!" Lalisa's eyes began to turn maroon, a sign that she was straight-up irritated.

Bambam cautiously scooted back a bit, raising his hands up. "Woah, woah, wait. Before you decide to throw a fireball at me, please withdraw the fact that I shot those men to fall in love with you so they could be distracted - though they were already attracted to you at first sight."