XXI | You Want An Evil Entity?

Jisoo sighed in disbelief upon hearing Jungkook's explanation, and also, his plan.

"Are you sure?" she couldn't help but ask.

Galère, as they now call themselves, have made a decision that Jisoo, Lalisa, Namjoon, and Yoongi would rule their group if ever the plan they're devising would turn out successful.

Jungkook nods his head, determined as ever. "I am," he tells them.

Jimin began to stand up, forehead creasing as he looked at Jungkook with pure worry etched across his face, just like the rest of his hyungs. "Jungkook, you have vowed to yourself that you will never use your powers again."

Jungkook let out a small smirk. "It doesn't really matter, anymore. I need to do this. It's the only way I can get her out of that wedding."

"What exactly is Jungkook's powers?" Jennie asks, lifting her eyebrows.

Taehyung cleared his throat, softly patting Jennie's thigh to signal her to not continue what she was asking. However, Jennie remained stern.

"We need to know, okay? Our sister is involved here," Jennie grumbled.

Taehyung sighs, removing his hand from her thigh and fixed his specs falling from his arched nose instead.

"That's not possible. You see, Jungkook doesn't like talking about his powers," Yoongi told Jennie.

"Then if he doesn't want to talk about it, why bring it up?" Jennie scowls. "I don't care if you all see me as a bitch right now, I'm just utterly worried about what kind of powers Jungkook holds, and especially about the welfare of our sister. Who knows? He can possibly hurt her with those powers--!"

"I may be dangerous," Jungkook gazes upon Jennie, face turning serious. "But I will never hurt her."

Everyone grew silent by Jungkook's sudden comment opposing Jennie. Jennie began to crease her forehead because of this. "What exactly are you hiding from us?"

Jungkook smirks, tucking his hands in his pockets. "I ain't hiding anything." He chuckles, a little psychotically.

For a split moment, they saw Lalisa in him.

"It's just that - If they want an evil entity," he pauses in order to look at Jennie, piercing through her eyes.

Jennie felt intimidated, and so as the girls and his own hyungs. It was a side of Jungkook that nobody has ever seen before. His gaze was deadpan, yet you can feel your spine chill, mistaking him as someone who could actually slaughter you on the spot.

A smirk twitches at the corner of his lips, continuing his sentence, "--then I'll give them an evil entity."

>><<

Wedding Day

Lalisa sighs as he finds herself in front of her mirror, brushing her long coal locks as he cats circled around her legs, feeling how glum their owner was.

She glanced at her cats, but wasn't in the mood to pet nor play with them right now.

Soft knocks were heard on her door, and she didn't bother on speaking up, knowing who it was. Surely, it has to be her mother. And as expected, Persephone came in, looking worried and guilty.

"Lalisa . . ." she calls her daughter.

Lalisa sighs, still crossed with her. Not only with her, but also, her father. She knows very well that her father was still making amendments with Ares up to the last minute, but these efforts will never be enough.