XXVI | Cancelled

The dinner went well.

Thanks to Lalisa who basically pierced her parents with devious glares, that Hades could've sworn he'd scold her for if only he didn't do anything wrong to her.

Hades admits - he wasn't much of a father to Lalisa as he was to Lalana, and that is what he is most guilty of. The family of the underworld accepted Jungkook with open arms - as if they had a choice, anyway.

Right now, Jungkook's hanging out with Yugyeom and the rest of GOT7 (except for Bambam who was probably shooting arrows again). His hyungs seemed pretty busy, so he didn't really bother them with his personal affairs.

Jin was at Earth, probably and still courting Jisoo. Yoongi had a little date with Ji-Eun today, to talk about a new song, that is. Hoseok's at the sun, probably trying to tan himself again (cause his tanned skin basically turns back to his milky white one after a week, so he needs to tan himself weekly). Namjoon's with Hades, discussing how they should govern the underworld just before Lalisa becomes an official goddess. Jimin's with Chaeyoung, preparing for their wedding. And, Taehyung's with Jennie, working together for the stars and the night.

Luckily, Jungkook found Yugyeom and was basically dragged to their dorm afterwards.

"Oh, so you're going out with the uh--" Yugyeom halts, not knowing how to address her. "The daughter of Hades?"

Jungkook stops for a moment, brows furrowing at Yugyeom. He was going to speak up, lips already stood agape to say something but was cut off by the rest of the boys.

"Ooh, what a catch!" Jackson praises. "The daughter of Hades is really something else."

Jaebum nudged Jungkook. "I've seen her twice, she's really stunning. How did you do it, Jungkook-ah?"

Mark nods, agreeing with Jaebum. "I've seen her at the reunion. Truly, she is jaw-dropping."

"A complete badass ideal type!" Youngjae praises.

The rest of the boys kept on praising Lalisa and stuff, which he really didn't mind knowing that they're all already seeing other people (thanks to Bambam). He was genuinely happy that they appreciate Lalisa, but something really bothered him.

"So, how's it like dating the daughter of--"

"You guys really need to cut that out," Jungkook finally speaks up. "Stop calling her the daughter of Hades."

"Isn't she the daughter of Hades, though?" Jinyoung lifts one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, but she's not just the daughter of Hades, alright?" Jungkook sighs, remembering how Lalisa hates that title given to her. He already scolded other people for calling her with that title, too.

"Then what should we call her?" Mark politely asks the younger. "Our spines literally shiver upon uttering her name, Jungkook."

Jungkook glances at them, thinking for a moment. "Why don't you just call her the goddess of the underworld?"

"I think Lalisa would like that."

They all snap their heads to the entrance, just to see Bambam looking exhausted, but still managed to smile at them. "Oh, you've arrived," Youngjae chimes.

Jungkook cringes at how Bambam uttered Lalisa's name, bothered up to this day thinking why he can do that. "You and I seriously need to talk," Jungkook tells him.

Bambam shakes his head, glancing at his wristwatch. "No can do, I have to meet to with Lalisa in five."

Jungkook arches an eyebrow at him. "And why are you meeting up with her?" he spits out. Bambam chuckles, shaking his head as he ignores Jungkook's questions and waves goodbye, with the rest of GOT7 doing the same to him. "I'm going to execute hime one day."