XVI | Saving Mistah J

A/N: Actually, I've always imagined Jiyong as Hades.

Oh, and I'm contemplating to discontinue this book soon. Just giving y'all a heads up if ever. I feel like the plot is getting a bit weird. So, I'll focus on my other books instead!

I know this is sudden. But for now, I'll just continue this while I still can. Thank you very much!

Lalisa took a deep sigh of disappointment at the oaky building which she was viewing from the top of a tree. She rolls her eyes, snapping her fingers to make her binoculars disappear.

She then holds onto her bident tightly, the weapon glowing the same colour as her eyes - currently, gray.

She then hops off of the tree, landing perfectly onto her feet. She then snapped her fingers once again, her bident disappearing.

Lalisa began to approach the area, seeing at least nine guards outside the oaky building. The guards furrowed their eyebrows at her, but after seeing how beautiful she looked, they started to whistle.

"Hello," one man wiggled his eyebrows at her. "What is a beautiful goddess like you doing here?"

Lalisa giggles, tilting her head at the weakling in front of her. "Oh, nothing much, just strolling around."

"Why don't you hang out with us for a moment?" The man winked at his accomplice, nudging him.

Lalisa fought the urge to execute them on the spot, and continued to sweetly smile at them. Right now, she's wearing a red dress with white polkadots, pairing it up with her white high heels, with her beautiful coal hair cascading on top of her shoulders.

"Sure, sure," Lalisa chimed as the other men started to hoot in approval. "So, what are you men doing at this pitiful forest?" Lalisa pouted at them.

"Nah, nah, just chilling," another one told her. "How about you sit here with us?" he insisted and the others started to approve.

Lalisa giggles, calmly shaking her head as she continued to smile. Just then, they all heard a loud scream from inside. "What's that?" Lalisa asks, pretending to be innocent. She knew that it was Jungkook inside.

Inside, she was actually fuming, but she sought to pertain her gray eyes. Calm down, Lalisa, she internally told herself.

"Nothing," one nervously laughed.

Lalisa began to smile, "Funny. It sounds like you guys kidnapped someone and imprisoned him inside for two days."

All of them started to grow silent, forehead creasing at her.

"That was a joke," Lalisa continued to smile.

The men then burst out of laughing. However, one was completely silent and deviously glared at her. "Okay, I'm afraid you have to leave."

"Why is that?" Lalisa pouts, batting her eyelashes making the others groan at their accomplice who asked her to leave.

"You're not supposed to be here. Plus, we don't know who you are," he grouched.

The man standing besides him nudged him. "Stop being so stiff. Lighten up!" he told him. He turned his head towards Lalisa, flashing a smile. "Anyway, what's your name?"

Once again, a loud scream could be heard inside. Jungkook.

Lalisa tilts her head, beaming a smile, taking three steps forward. And in an instant, her eyes turning bright red as she snaps her fingers, revealing her bident. "Lalisa."