XXV | Nothing To Worry About

Jungkook continuously fidgeted onto the hem of his polo shirt whilst entering the humongous gates of the underworld. Hades instructed the young god to leave his brute in the hands of their servants, accompanied by Cerberus.

Upon entering, Chaeyoung suddenly clutched onto his arm, making him a bit startled. He instinctively looked around and nervously shook her grip off of him.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook whispers, his brows furrowing.

Chaeyoung giggles, shaking her head. “Seriously? I'm basically engaged, Jungkook. Plus, I'm one of Lalisa's bestfriends! There's nothing to worry about, okay?”

Jungkook sighs, pursing his lips. “Still,” he mumbles and then looked away, carrying on to walking while he was inwardly contemplating what kind of introduction he'd do later.

He's going to have dinner with the family of the underworld, along with Namjoon, Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung. This wasn't supposed to happen if it wasn't because of his jealousy over Bambam.

“What's with him?” Namjoon asks Chaeyoung.

“He's nervous,” Chaeyoung answers. “I was going to console my brother–in–law but he seems too perplexed.”

“Brother–in–law?” Namjoon chuckles, finding Chaeyoung cute.

Chaeyoung nods. “Yes! You're basically Jimin's brothers already.”

Namjoon smiles at Chaeyoung, seeing the love she has for him in her eyes. No doubt, they would be a happy couple! He's glad that she managed to end Jimin's playboy ways.

Jungkook entered the dark residence which if he recalled oh–so–perfectly, became the center of a battleground last time. He isn't certain that Lalisa's parents would favour him in any way, and maybe they'd think that he's no good for her.

As Jungkook was looking around the rigid hallways, with Chaeyoung and Namjoon tailed behind him, Jisoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Jennie.

“Lalisa's looking for you,” Jisoo tells Jungkook.

Jungkook lifts his eyebrows. He glanced at his wristwatch, seeing that it wasn't even dinner time yet, and so he began to wonder why Lalisa would request to see him.

“Is she with her parents?” Jungkook asks, wanting to know if he should undergo deep mental preparations before he faces Lalisa.

Jennie shook her head. “No, she's alone at the balcony. You should go see her.”

Jungkook nods, excusing himself. Their eyes all followed Jungkook as his figure slowly faded away. Chaeyoung began to speak up. “Well, I think I won't be able to make it to dinner!” she tells them.

“Why?” Jisoo's brows furrowed.

“Jimin and I will be preparing for our wedding, so I'll just see you all tomorrow,” Chaeyoung beams.

Namjoon purses his lips. “But Ji-Eun noona is coming over at our place to have dinner. Does that mean Jimin won't come too?”

Jennie's eyes widened, quickly looking around to confirm that they were not within Lalisa's eyesight. “If Lalisa heard that, you're dead meat!” Jennie tells Namjoon.

Namjoon gulps, remembering how Lalisa is overly jealous of Ji-Eun. Well, at least, Ji-Eun's the only goddess she's jealous over. Jungkook on the other hand, is another topic, considering that he's secretly a jealous monk himself.

“Yes, he already excused himself for me, hehe. I best be going! Bye–bye!” Chaeyoung chimes and basically skips away happily.

Jisoo, Jennie, and Namjoon smiled altogether as they watched Chaeyoung leave. Truly, they are all happy about the couple getting married soon.