III | You're Supposed To Be In Love With Me

2 days later . . .

Bambam's been up all night, constantly thinking about how on Mt. Olympus did it not work?

Not that he was wishing for it, but he found it rather odd that Jungkook wasn't in love with Lalisa. How could that ever be? His dad's bow and arrow never failed to work.

And besides, he was a hundred percent certain that the arrow landed onto Jungkook, and he was with Lalisa that time, too.

Again, how wouldn't it ever work?

He snapped out of his thoughts once he felt something hit his head. He immediately turned towards where the foreign object came from, and he swore that his whole face became pale upon seeing--

"You look like you've seen my father," Lalisa chuckled, fully entering Bambam's room through his window.

"W-why are you here?" Bambam pointed at her.

Lalisa arched an eyebrow, closing his window behind her and made herself comfortable on his bed. "I'm bored, my dad's busy with the souls and mom went back to Earth since someone needed her help."

"Why did you have to come here? Why not visit your sisters?" Bambam asked, hoping that Lalisa would just leave already.

Bambam's already guilty enough. His guilt just rushed up upon seeing his own cousin. What if . . . the effects of the arrow slowly arise? Yeah, that should be it. There must be a delay, right?

It always works! The arrow never fails to work! Cause if it doesn't, then that just means that . . . No, it's still working. It needs to work. Bambam shook that outrageous thought out of his head.

"Jennie unnie and Chaeyoungie are resting, probably still enjoying their lives here at Mt. Olympus. Jisoo unnie's in Earth. I would like to accompany her but I'm afraid that mom would see me," Lalisa turned her head towards her cousin. "Anyway, I bumped into someone two days ago at the menswear shop. I thought that this god was strangely familiar, turns out, I now remember that he's one of your friends. That Jungkook god, yeah?"

Bambam gulped. Okay, so Lalisa remembers Jungkook's existence. Why is that? She doesn't necessarily like to remember anyone unimportant.

"Yeah, he is ny friend," Bambam admitted.

"Anyway, he looked at me rather oddly. I've seen that look before, you and I used to tag along with Uncle Cupid. I could've mistaken him looking at me as if he was in love," Lalisa chuckled, sitting up straight on his bed, chuckling.

Bambam nervously laughed, nodding his head. "I-in love huh? C'mon, Jungkook's n-never been in love . . ."

"I mean, he just looked like he was in love, you know what I'm saying?" Lalisa shrugged. "He actually looked like . . . I don't know, like he was shot by an arrow, perhaps?" Lalisa gave her cousin an intense glare.

Bambam gulped. Oh, shoot.

"More specifically, Uncle Cupid's arrow," Lalisa stood up, her eyes turning bright red once again, indicating that she is angry.

Bambam took a few steps back, "L-Lalisa, I can explain--"

In a blink of an eye, Bambam found himself slammed onto the wall, with Lisa right in front of him, giving him the deadliest glare she could ever make.

I know I'm immortal, but please kill me now. Bambam thought.

"What did you and Mingyu . . ." Lalisa grabbed his collar, tightening her grip, ". . . fucking do?"