XVIII | Forget About Me

A/N: Who's your favourite god and goddess now? What do you think is the most iconic line in this book?

Lalisa stroked Luca's head as she looked at herself at the mirror, while her mother was brushing her hair. "See? I told you, black hair looks great on you!" Persephone chimed.

Lalisa smiled, eyes turning dark brown as she nodded. Luca nudged onto Lalisa satisfyingly, making Lalisa scratch her head this time, the feline purring.

"Mother?" Lalisa called Persephone. Her mother hummed as a response, indicating that she was listening. "I think I like Jungkook."

Persephone stopped, looking at Lalisa through the mirror. She gulped, brows furrowing at what she said. "W-what?"

"I like Jungkook," Lalisa repeated. "I don't love him, I just like him."

"As? A friend, right?"

"No, as a god. As him," Lalisa said straightforwardly, keeping a straight face.

Persephone licked her bottom lip, uncertain on how she should react at her daughter's confession. "Does he know?"

"I think not, but I plan to tell him--"

"You're a goddess, you shouldn't be the one to confess first--"

"He told me he likes me, I'm just gonna tell him that I like him too," Lalisa bluntly says, her eyes now turning hazelnut brown. "I can't believe that I'm hearing this from myself."

Persephone sighed. What can she tell her daughter? That Hades is angry at Jungkook's parents?

Lalisa stretched a bit, Luca hopping off from her lap. She stood up and smirked at her mother. "Please, don't erase his memories like what you did to Sehun."

Persephone's eyes widened, not expecting Lalisa to know that.

"Don't do that to everyone I end up liking," Lalisa tells her mother before scooting to the door, opening it. "I'm sorry mother, but you may leave."

Persephone sighed, lips gaping to tell her the real beef between their family and Jungkook's family, but she ought to keep it hidden from Lalisa as long as she could.

Just then, Hades came in the room without consent, looking nervous.

"Is there a problem?" Persephone quickly asked, with Lalisa looking at her father as well.

"Ares is here," Hades sighs. "He wants to take Lalisa back."

>><<

"Lalisa," Jungkook mutters.

He cursed upon feeling his spine chill. He started to throw his pillow in frustration.

"Lalisa," he mutters once again. And, his spine chilled.

He pulled his hair, plopping himself onto his bed.

"Ugh! It didn't chill earlier, I swear!" he groaned in frustration.

A few hours ago, he didn't feel his spine chill even a bit upon muttering her name. What now?

He then scowled, realising that it was already five in the morning and he didn't even sleep a wink.

He was so happy upon realising that his spine didn't chill, and now it all went downhill. What exactly happened? He then shook his head, getting weary as ever as he grabbed a coat.

He's so gonna confront Lalisa about this.

>><<

Jin now made a handmade necklace for Jisoo. It's 7AM, and he's sure that Jisoo is once again hunting in Earth.