XXIII | What Are We?

A/N: Since Monster is a bop, it's this LISKOOK (+ Lalana?)'s official soundtrack in this book. For JIROSE, it will be Bottom Of The Deep Blue Sea (by MISSIO), Afraid Of The Dark (by Unions) for TAENNIE, and Free Animal (by Foreign Air) for JINSOO(/YOONSOO?).

By the way, I have the ending and plot planned out, which I don't intend to change anytime soon. I thought of it after watching Scarlet Heart. Guess y'all have a clue on what kind of ending we'll have.

Instead of dinner, the rest of BLACKPINK and BTS that they'd come with Lalisa and Jungkook. Which of course, pissed Jungkook out.

And now, the boys are at the beach that Chaeyoung recommended, barbecuing some meat for them to eat.

Jungkook glanced at his wristwatch, a bit perplexed that the girls weren't arriving yet. "Do you think they ditched us?" he asks his hyungs, innocently turning his head towards them.

Jimin, who was tuning his guitar quickly chuckled. "That won't be possible, Chaeyoung's not like that."

Jin nodded. "Jisoo keeps her promises."

Next, they turned towards Taehyung, which surprised the lad. You see, they found out recently that Jennie didn't really see Taehyung in a romantic way. And so, Taehyung has this one-sided love for her.

Jungkook purses his lips, looking away from the boys. "But they're with Lalisa . . ." Jungkook mumbles.

The rest began to pause whatever they're doing, except for Yoongi who had to keep his eyes on the barbecue since Jin was quickly distracted from Jungkook's statement.

And there, they came to a realisation.

But of course! The girls were with Lalisa! Lalisa could do anything she pleases, and she can bring the girls with her. So, if she doesn't feel like going all of the sudden, and decides to pull the girls into her laziness, she can do so.

Namjoon sighed in disbelief at this, looking around if there were any humans to see what he was going to do. He whistled, summoning Yoongi's accomplice, Steven. Yoongi smirked upon seeing this, happy that Steven had a purpose.

Maybe he'll try to train Steven how to eat human-beings next time.

Namjoon already took a pen out, about to write a letter addressed to Lalisa.

"Hey!"

They all turned their heads, jaws dropping at what the girls were wearing.

Though it's normal for them to see these clothes since they live on Mt. Olympus and they basically see all of the gods' and goddesses' flesh already, they were still shocked to see the girls dressed like that since it's their first time seeing them like that.

Yoongi finally took his eyes off of the barbecue when he confirmed they were all cooked, and when he transferred it into a proper container. He glanced at the girls, eyebrows lifting up upon seeing Jisoo waving her hand at them, smiling brightly with her heart-shaped lips.

He must admit, she looks prettier like that - without her dark huntress clothes, dangerous bow and arrow, and without her intimidating aura.

Jin's jaws dropped at Jisoo as well, heart skipping a beat upon seeing her. He feels like he was mesmerised, and put into a spell.

Behind Jisoo, was Jennie who was tying her hair up into a ponytail. While she was doing so, she gave the boys her signature gummy smile. Taehyung gulped upon seeing her, quickly making himself busy, flustered to see her.

Ever since he found out that Jennie doesn't see him the way he does, he began to grow awkward with her. Which of course, Jennie wasn't oblivious of.