First Year - Christmas at Hogwarts

"What are friends for?"
_______________________

Ok, announcement time! This is author's note is gonna be a bit longer cause of this, so more words! After I finish this book series, (Y/N) and Harry's adventure throughout their years at Hogwarts, I'm going to be writing a new book series!

The difference is, is that my Slytherin readers are going to be real happy as this time (Y/N) is in Slytherin house. I have made a plot with this and I'm really proud of it.

If you're not a Slytherin reader dw, you can still read it, lol. I will also make a Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw series bc they don't get enough credit so my readers who aren't Gryffindors or Slytherins, dw! Now, I've already taken up a 100+ words so let's get onto the story!
_______________________

Third Person POV

The Quartet were now in Hagrid's hut being made a cup of tea.

"It was Snape," Ron was explaining, "Hermione and I saw him. He was cursing your broomsticks, muttering, he wouldn't take his eyes off you, both of you."

"Rubbish," said Hagrid, who hadn't heard a word of what had gone on next to him in the stands. "Why would Snape do somethin' like that?"

All four of them exchanged looks, wondering what to tell him. Harry decided on the truth.

"I found out something about him. He tried to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween. It bit him. We think he was trying to steal whatever it's guarding."

Hagrid dropped the teapot.

"How do you know about Fluffy?" he said.

"Fluffy ?"

"Yeah -- he's mine -- bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub las' year -- I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the--"

"Yes?" said Harry eagerly.

"Now, don't ask me anymore," said Hagrid gruffly. "That's top secret, that is."

"But Snape's trying to steal it."

"Rubbish," said Hagrid again. "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort."

"So why did he just try and kill (Y/N) and Harry?" cried Hermione.

The afternoon's events certainly seemed to have changed her mind about Snape.

"I know a jinx when I see one, Hagrid, I've read all about them! You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking at all, I saw him!"

"I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" said Hagrid hotly. "I don' know why yeh brooms acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all three of yeh -- yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous."

"I think both me and Harry have had a taster of what dangerous is." (Y/N) said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel--"

"Aha!" said Harry, "so there's someone called Nicolas Flamel involved, is there?"

Hagrid looked furious with himself.
*
Christmas was coming and Hogwarts was changed in the best ways possible.