Fourth Year - The Dark Mark

"Did I tell you I've invented a broomstick that'll reach Jupiter?"
_______________________

This story needs to grow, lmao. I wonder if stories with (Y/N) being in the other three houses are more appealing to everyone..

I've already planned four different plots with four different houses. My mind is made up, good day to you.
_______________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling," Mr Weasley implored Fred and George as we made our way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad," said Fred gleefully, "we've got big plans for this money. We don't want it confiscated."

Mr Weasley looked for a moment as though he was going to ask what these big plans were, but seemed to decide, upon reflection, that he didn't want to know.

"Speaking of gambling," interjected Ron, looking at the twins. "George, you ow Fred five galleons."

"What?" questioned Fred.

"Ah, I see young Harry couldn't help himself." said George, grinning at me.

"What're you on about?" asked Harry, who seemed to be just as confused as I was.

Fred grumbled at the realisation and dug into his pockets to find his money, passing it to George.

George, of which I assumed was telling Harry whatever the bet or gambling was because he leaned over to whisper in his ear, was grinning from ear to ear. Harry appeared to be a little red in the face and muttered a 'shut up' to them, much to my confusion.

"I'm still alive you know." I added. "What's this bet about?"

George opened his mouth but Fred answered for him. "All in due time, (Y/N)."

"What?"

"You heard the idiot." said George.

"Yeah, you heard -- wait what?" said Fred, turning to George at the sudden realisation that he'd been called an idiot.

"Let's go now." said Harry, rather quickly.

We were soon caught up in the crowds now flooding out of the stadium and back to their campsites. Raucous singing was borne toward us on the night air as we retraced our steps along the lantern-lit path, and leprechauns kept shooting over our heads, cackling and waving their lanterns. When we finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, and given the level of noise around us, Mr Weasley agreed that we could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in. We were soon arguing enjoyably about the match; Mr Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floor that Mr Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays and insisted that everyone go to bed. Me, Hermione and Ginny went into the next tent, and Harry and the rest of the Weasleys changed into pajamas and clambered into their bunks. From the other side of the campsite we could still hear much singing and the odd echoing bang.

"Oh I am glad I'm not on duty," muttered Mr Weasley sleepily. "I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating."