17 🐳

🍼‪₍ᐡ⊃ ̫ ⊂ᐡ₎‬🍼 18+ ~ ♡

Namjoon noticed Jin's shirt was unbuttoned halfway, and slid his hands underneath him

to rip it off, all the way, leaving Jin's torso exposed, just as it was this morning. This made
the boy gasp.

"J- Joonie..." His lips parted while Namjoon gently moved to his jawline, peppering soft, butterfly kisses on Jin's sensitive neck, as the younger grew more submissive by the minute, melting under Namjoon's soft touch.

What started off as pleasure, soon turned into punishment, from the moment Namjoon noticed how desperate the boy had grown, squirming around the bed, seeking friction.

Namjoon started to fidget with the waistband of Jin's loose pants, while the younger wiggled out of them. When his erection sprung up, he grew even more stressed than before, yearning to get rid of it.

The older adult stopped teasing the boy, hearing him let out a shaky breath.

"Y-you...." His speech was distorted, so the older man kindly asked Jin to repeat himself, while he ran his hands around the boy's body, placing his hands around his waist.

"I said.. That you should take yours off too..." Jin shut his eyes, as his embarrassment wouldn't allow him to focus properly or even look at Namjoon directly. So, the older man
tilted his face towards him, and started to peck his lips, romantically.

"Why don't you help daddy, baby?" A wave of heat caressed Jin's face, changing the color of his pale cheeks to a light, cherry red. His lips were soaked from Namjoon's kisses, he tasted every last bit of the man's mouth, wanting more.

"H... Help daddy?" The younger replied. His eyes grew dilated, while Namjoon held onto his hand, kissing it. It was then that Jin understood what the man wanted him to do, and couldn't be happier to help him get undressed, as he dragged his hand towards his belt.

When he had loosened up the black, leather belt off of Namjoon's jeans, he flung it across the room, unbuttoning his pants. Namjoon handled the rest, and slid his trousers off, then got back on the bed, to find Jin getting rid of his boxers as well.

The man gently approached him, being careful not to scare the boy. Jin breathed out
when staring down at Namjoon's length, feeling slightly intimidated by it, but excited at the same time.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon's question sent chills down the boy's spine.

"You're going to be losing something that you can't and won't get back, Seokjin." Jin understood, yet didn't hesitate in agreeing, while pulling Namjoon towards him on the bed, touching his muscular chest.

"I want to do it... I wouldn't have wanted to lose it to anyone else but you, Namjoon." His hands felt cold against Namjoon's bare chest, so the man held onto them to warm Jin up.

He was so soft, caring, and gentle towards Jin. Every word he said, melted and accelerated the young man's heartbeat, as he was enchanted by Namjoon, allowing him to do as he pleased, lying underneath him.

Namjoon lubricated his fingers, signaling the younger male to sit on his lap, just like before. Jin shut his eyes, pressing his back against his lover's chest, as the other kissed his neck.

"Open your legs a little more, Jinnie." Jin obeyed, feeling the air grow dense around him.

The older man tried inserting a single one of his fingers into Jin's entrance, but it wasn't an easy task.

"He's tighter than I thought he would be." Jin's cheeks started heating up again, as he started moaning, feeling Namjoon's long, slender fingers trespass his tight hole, after a few attempts.

He handled the first finger, but when Namjoon inserted another, Jin tightened around them, finding it harder to breathe.

"Relax, baby. Don't squeeze your bottom, okay?" The younger tried to remain calm, and managed to take on the two fingers, as the atmosphere became breathable for him again.

Namjoon took his time in stretching him out, wrapping his freed hand around Jin's waist, rubbing his tummy, softly.

Moments after, Jin grew less tense, and Namjoon felt his fingers could slide easily in and out of his entrance, meaning that he had successfully stretched him out. But, he was still unsure if the boy was truly ready to handle his length.

"Once again, are you sure you want to do this?" Jin looked down at Namjoon's member, growing hardened by staring at how massive, yet tempting it looked. From a few angles, he thought that it would be a piece of cake, but from others, he felt nervous, unsure of what the man could do to his body, once he was inside of him.

The silence in the room was making Jin feel intimidated, so, Namjoon suggested that they played soft music.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think that it's a good idea." Jin exhaled, watching Namjoon get down from the bed, again.

"Stay here, my love. I'll be right back." The kiss Namjoon left on Jin's head made the boy blush, feeling warm on the inside.

~~~

While Namjoon set off for a moment to find his phone and mini stereo system, Jin lay on the bed, adjusting himself into different positions.

"Hmm.. Which way. Maybe like this?" He tried lying on his back, with his legs in the air, but the position was too hard for him to keep, so he gave up on it.

"This one? OW... NOPE. Not that one." His laughter silently echoed around the room, as he nearly twisted himself in a pretzel, running around the bed. Moonie suddenly entered the room without Jin realizing it and started to copy his master by to chase after his own tail.

"I got it! OH, this one is perfect!" He supported his body upwards by using his elbows, and suddenly, he felt the mattress sinking downwards. The boy cocked his head back, and turned over, only to find Namjoon embracing his body from behind, caressing his member against his entrance to tease the younger.

"You're right. This position is perfect." Jin's arms were suddenly pinned above his head.

"Are you ready?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*ฅ•ﻌ•ฅ*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧