23 🐳

Moments later after both of the men were changed, they prepared to leave their house once more, together this time. Jin stayed behind Namjoon, acting cautious within every step he would take, feeling himself grow stronger whenever the man was beside him, despite feeling vulnerable.

Namjoon headed to the car, walking around independently as if nothing, thinking that the younger male was fine on his own, but he wasn't. Jin might have kept his distance, but by doing this, he grew anxious and started to wrap his own arms around himself.

His lover thought that he was cold, and rushed behind him, wrapping his arm around his waist. Jin hugged the tender man's body, pulling him closely to him. This made Namjoon laugh, as he unlocked the door, placing a quick peck on Jin's lips.

Jin ran over to the other side of the car, and pulled roughly at the handle, thinking that it was unlocked. Namjoon held his car keys up, smirking at the boy.

"You might have to wait a little until I put this little key into the door to open it. See? Look, it's magic!" Namjoon teased, making Jin laugh loudly, while he started to lighten up and feel better than before.

"WOW!! It actually works! Just like in the movies!" Jin shut his eyes, giggling then widened them realizing one thing... "NAMJOON!! The movie! The movie is starting soon!"

Namjoon looked at his watch. "Don't worry, baby! We'll make it on time. Hurry hurry, get in the car." They both settled in the comfy seats of Namjoon's car, and drove off to the mall.

This made Jin distract his mind for a while, but it wasn't enough for the young boy. He was aching to erase those dreadful thoughts and scenarios from his head, so he turned the radio on, and Namjoon's eyes lit up.

"What? What's wrong? AH, WHY IS IT DO LOUD!?" He started to laugh, staring at Namjoon while the man started to head bang.

"That's Yoongi's new rap song, Jinnie!!" Jin almost lost his voice, screaming. "IT'S WHAT!!? HE'S SINGING!!?" They turned the radio up louder, and started bopping to the music, finding its beat highly addictive.

Jin was amazed by Yoongi's voice. He's never even seen Namjoon's friend in real life, but the way he was singing had him hypnotized.

"This sounds so good!! Woaaahh!!" For a moment, he had forgotten all about the pain he felt, and started to dance around. Namjoon and him enjoyed themselves, communicating with the music, as they shared similar emotions towards the song.

Namjoon started cuddling the boy, making him melt underneath his touch, especially when he was stroking down his neck, gently, exposing the hickeys he had on it from yesterday when he imprinted on him.

"Hmm, they're too invisible. I'll make sure to leave darker ones on him next time." He thought, winking at the boy. Jin grew flustered, showing his lover a sweet smile while slowly leaning in to caress his lips against his neck.

Namjoon found him adorable. "How do you feel, baby? Does it still hurt?" Jin's heart dropped, while he retreated from Namjoon for a moment, covering his face with the mask.

"Does... D-does what hurt, Joonie..." The boy nervously asked, looking out his window. Namjoon wondered why he had just turned himself away from him, but didn't want to question him on it, because he thought that Jin was just acting normal.

At least, that's how it appeared to him through his eyes. In reality, Jin was worried about Namjoon knowing about what Junho had done to him.

"Your butt, silly. Can you feel it? Or is it numb?" He joked, running his side long hand down Jin's back, giving the boy chills, as he turned over towards him again.

"It's fine now. It doesn't hurt anymore." The couple intertwined hands together and shared a soft laugh. Namjoon couldn't help but notice a strange mark on Jin's cheek.

The slap Junho had given Jin was turning into a round, red, hand mark, and this was making the young man stress out. He pulled his mask up, leaving it on. Namjoon didn't say anything.

He just kept on driving straight ahead, making it to the mall in no time. They were lucky to have moved so close to every accommodation they could ever need:

From their jobs, to supermarkets.

All the way to hospitals and malls. They had everything they needed.

They've never actually had to visit the hospital for anything else aside from appointments, while living together, and hoped that they wouldn't have to either.

"Jinnie we're here." Namjoon stepped out of the car first, fixing his pants which were all shriveled up from the slightly long trip that they took. The man saw how Jin remained in the car, and waited for him to get out.

"Ready to go, my love?" Jin immediately turned over, unstrapping himself from the belt buckle of the car. The boy was acting a bit jumpy, which was worrisome to Namjoon, since he's usually in a more relaxed state.

"I'm ready, Joonie." But, as the boy stood by his side, all of his worry was pushed aside and ignored, yet again for the last time. Namjoon didn't feel the need to be so worried: If Jin was okay, then so was he.

And right now, the boy was acting like his normal self, so he just held his hand, softly while they headed towards the mall, which was full at a capacity of people.

"It'll be fine, okay? He won't even be there. I know he won't." Jin thought and promised to his own self, to make his beliefs come true. This way, his mind was slowly regaining the sanity that he had lost for a moment while struggling underneath hos abuser's evil clutches.

"I'll be okay." He looked up at Namjoon while the man stared down at him with a warm smile.

"If I have Joonie, then everything is okay."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩⃛( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙