46 🐳

Jin's POV:

My eyes refused to open at first, as I was far too sleepy, but as I regained conscious and found myself lying in a familiar yet unfamiliar looking room, I immediately pushed the palm of my left hand down onto the soft cushioned bed, which appeared smaller on the outside, but still supported my long arms and legs, fitting them in perfectly, as I curled them for a moment, staring at the room I was in.

The familiarity of this room lingered deep in the back of my mind, but I still find it highly unfamiliar... But I have a feeling that I've been inside of this room before. Something about it just brings me back memories, and from the moment I first stepped off of the small bed I had been resting on before, my bare feet caressed a large, square, fluffy rug, and soon experienced the inevitable coldness of what would appear to be a wooden floor, beneath me.

While moving away from the bed, I discovered just how beautiful it appeared from the outside, and continued to wonder where I had seen a bed like this, and why I couldn't remember where I had seen it.

"Was it in one of my dreams? Did I see a bed like this when I was younger? If so... Why do I have a feeling they hold a significant memory in the back of my mind?" My mind began to blur as I stared at a small bear that was slanted on the bed I had just retreated from.

As I readjusted it, my arms automatically held onto it out of an unknown instinct, and my vision fogged, unveiling a memory that had been trying to escape my mind all along.

・*:.。..。.:*°゚Third Person's POV ゚°*:.。..。.:*・

~Flashback~

"This was going to be Soo A's room

"This was going to be Soo A's room. But don't worry, as soon as we remove this big hot air balloon bed out of the way and reposition it a in smaller bedroom, this room will be all yours."

I remember it all now...

"Do you like him? That's my favorite bear. I've had it ever since I was a young boy around your age, or maybe even less."