~10~

Loki's POV

Lord Odin above, what is this???? I hold out a familiar sleek black rectangle, and when you press a button, the screen lights up, and it has some random numbers and the date on it. "What are these numbers?" I ask Peter. "It's the time, Dad. Swipe up" I'm confused but I swipe up and am greeted by a virtual face which instructs me to hold my face up to the camera, and Peter calls it 'facial recognition' and apparently it recognizes your face and lets you in. It also has a basic AI which you can name. I decide I will do this later. Peter spends the rest of the day teaching me how to use a phone and downloading important apps. Peter does get a bit frustrated at times like "GOD, dad. You're older than Steve!" I just looked at him dead in the eyes and said "I am" That put him off a bit, but he insisted on making a twitter account for me. He made me follow him, the other avengers, and Gordon Ramsey. When I asked him who he was, he just looked shocked and said "You and me are gonna watch Hell's kitchen. You'd love him" So of course, here we are watching Hell's kitchen with Steve and James. Steve keeps yelling "LANGUAGE!" At the TV, and James seems to think he's some sort of a food critic himself after watching 12 seasons of it. Peter was right, though. I do love him, he has some amazing insults.

The next morning we do the usual drill. Get up, (for me, transform), get dressed, have breakfast, and leave. Peter and I walk to school as always, and grab our stuff out of our lockers. Peter looks troubled. "What is it?" I ask him. "Nothing" He mumbles, and pulls me towards a classroom. I sigh. He can obviously sense someone/something coming that he doesn't like. "Pete, who/what is it" He looks up at me, his eyes green and brown, swirling like a little hurricane, mismatched and fighting for control. "We're too late. Flash'll be here in a minute, and I can't hold myself anymore. It'll look super suspicious If I touch him and he goes unconscious, but I'll be suspended if I hurt him even more. If I was to punch him regularly, it would kill him" I grin mischievously. "Watch your father show you how it's done" he sighs, his eyes turning fully green. I hold his hand, but quickly let go, as his hand turns blue. I will teach him to control it more later. "Don't do anything stupid..." I smile "Watch me" I make sure no one is looking and the security cameras are down, before changing my gender, making sure I'm still looking like a 17 year old. Peter looks at me. Oh, you're not seriously gonna do that. I smile I am indeed. Works every time. Now, change me up a bit, cause you can't seduce him if you aren't his type. Peter frowns, trying to stop himself from snickering a little. Loki, father, As much as I would like Flash to stop, this isn't the way. He thinks he controls everyone, especially girls. But Peter, I love doing this, it's fun! Fine. And don't worry, cause every girl is his type if they are decently beautiful. Yeah, well I'm fabulous, so this shouldn't be too hard. Peter rolls his eyes. Just make sure you don't do anything more... If you do that and you are older than 30, midgardians call it pedophilia. I almost laugh. Don't worry, Peter, this will be easier than it was with the horses. Peter is taken aback. The WHAT- I wave it off just as Flash turns the corner. 

I pretend to talk to Peter, and he tries to make himself look love-struck, and he was pretty good at it too. Demigod of deception. He trembles a bit, and blushes slightly. I hope you're using magic for that expression. I say in his mind, because if he isn't I'd be a little worried he was born in Alabama. He drops his charade for a second and shoots me a dirty look. Of course I am, it would be weird if I wasn't. I see Michelle entering the room behind Flash. Shit. She sees Peter, and turns around and runs I told you this was a bad idea!! how am I supposed to explain this to MJ without blowing your cover. I've probably lost her forever. I feel like the worst father in the world, but now we're in, it's too late to turn around, so I reapply some make up. Just go with it, I'll help you with her afterwards. He's obviously annoyed, but he comes back into the charade. Flash still doesn't notice so I turn around and send a quick thought into his head to look around and spot me. He does, and when he sees me, I wink at him flirtatiously, and then turn back around to Peter. He noticed I tell him. I can feel Flash walking behind me, and go over the plan in my head, so Peter can tell what's going on. You son of a BITCH! That's harsh, even for Flash! You can't do that! Peter says in my head, almost losing concentration and dropping the charade. Watch me. I grin, and Peter can't back up, because it's too late now.

"Hey, girl" Ugh. Yuck. This guy is not hot. And his breath reeks "Heyyyyy" I say, hitting him with the extra y's, and smiling a little. "What are you doing, hanging out with Penis the nerd?" I almost laugh. If I wasn't going to do what I am about to do, he would be dead. "Just finding some answers to the maths homework" Peter takes this opportunity to run off looking heartbroken, probably to find MJ. Flash smirks, liking that answer "Why don't you come hang out with us?" I do, earning a few other guys checking me out. Suddenly he presses me up against a locker and starts kissing me. Alarm bells ring in my head, and I have to restrain myself from proceeding with my instinct, which would be stabbing him, but how am I going to explain that to everyone else. I force myself to kiss him back, and it's not a nice feeling, cause he's not a good kisser, and he's been bullying my son for years. I am supposed to be the person to make the first moves, and so I hate it when someone else kisses me first, and I have to wait for him to make the next move. Finally, he says "Come to my house tonight?" I'm disgusted. He doesn't even know my fake name yet. "Sure" I say, smiling. "My name is Lyla" I say, before strutting away. As soon as I'm out of sight, I run. As fast as I can outside, just as the bell rings.

MJ's POV

I am heartbroken to say the least. I saw the way he looked at that new girl. He obviously had eyes for her. I love him, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's true. I sit down outside underneath a tree and grab out my sketch book and pencils. Maybe drawing will help me get over him. Fresh tears fall onto the paper and I give up trying to draw and just cry. I look up just in time to see Peter running around the room, a murderous look on his face, and I dry my tears and try to look like I'm okay. He spots me, and I pretend I'm sketching something. He runs out towards me "MJ.... MJ!" He yells, but I ignore him, my face hard. "It wasn't what it looked like! I was pretending" I bring my red-rimmed eyes up to meet him. "You're a true loser, Peter. Move on. You like her, so shoot your shot. I won't get in the way." Peter looks hurt "MJ, I WAS pretending, it was part of a plan, to get Flash to stop bullying me" I stare into him, he looks genuine, but that's also how he looked when he asked me out. "Peter, you were never a good actor. You- you really liked her" Peter looks extremely upset, like I was the one who hurt him. "No, I didn-" His gaze hardens. "He's coming. And he is going to fix this" "Who- Flash? How is HE going to fix this?" I glare at him. "No" He says, and I am briefly confused. The bell rings. "I should go to class" I say, and try to leave, but Peter grabs me and says "Just wait" I trust his spidey-senses, so it might be a bad idea to go inside. "He'll be out in 3.. 2.. 1.." the girl stumbles outside, and promptly throws up on the grass. 

Everyone is already at their classes and there are no security cameras outside, so no one witnesses this strange girl throwing up. She finally seems to notice us, and trudges over. "I am NOT doing that again. He is a REALLY bad kisser. But I succeeded!" Peter looks like he wants to throw this girl into hell. "You KISSED him???" The girl shrugs. "Of course. You can't get invited to their house if you don't kiss them" "first of all, you're bi? Second of all, YOU GOT INVITE-" "Hold up" I say. "I thought you said 'he'. this is a girl" They have a silent argument, glaring at each other. Finally, the girl turns to me and says "Not when I do this I'm not" He shimmers green, and turns into an exact male replica of the girl. In other words, "Noah?" I ask, shocked. They look at each other. "Not Noah either" Peter says, and, once again, he changes into Mr Parker. I turn to Peter. "Please tell me that is some technology that you have developed and he isn't like doctor Strange" 
"No, and no" Peter says "And also, you don't recognize him?" I study his face. Nothing. "Midgardians have such short memories" Leo says with distaste. Hmm, that's definitely familiar. "What did you just call me?" I ask, annoyed. "I said, Midgardian." I think hard. Midgard... that's earth in Norse mythology. But then why would... Oh. I look up at him, again, and see the striking resemblance to the man on the news, the one who tried to take over New York, and almost succeeded, if Thor hadn't shown up to help. "but... Why pose as Peter's father?" He looks at Peter, and Peter looks at him.

"That wasn't a pose"

Hope y'all have a nice day!

- There will possibly be a venom/spiderman crossover in spider man home run! :)