~11~

MJ's POV

I stare at him, shocked. "You weren't pretending? You're really his... biological..." Loki nods. This world is crazy! Peter managed to have all the relatives he knew killed, when he was 14 he got bitten by a RADIOACTIVE SPIDER, and now he suddenly turns up with his bio father, who he keeps his true identity from me, and then I find out because I was jealous because he was acting being in love, to who is a LITERAL GOD. I look at Peter, who is looking down at his feet. I don't blame him, either. If what he says is right, he's barely human, and why would I still like him if he's not human? Well, I do. Loki shimmers green, and turns back into Noah. That explains why he pulled out a knife yesterday, why he was so confused about numbers, and, oh LORD, GOD ABOVE. The scenario that got them detention... I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "If you ever reveal your identity to the school...?" I ask, and Loki looks inside my head, and he looks like he's trying not to laugh as well. An image appears in my head, laced with green like the memory. It shows Loki absolutely beating Mr Brown's ass. "So that was you, the other day when I was following you, I knew you were sketchy, I didn't want you to hurt Peter" I flash back to the Watch out That appeared in my head. Of course that was Loki. It all starts to come together now. "Come, we're already late for this stupid midgardian school" He sighs

 We walk inside, and I shiver. It must be so weird to have your father come to school with you, at the same age. Come to think about it, you would never be able to tell if he was reading your thoughts. "Detention, you're late" Mr Brown says. "No thanks, I'll pass" Loki says, smoothly before sitting down and putting his feet up on the desk. "MR WILSON-" "You know, yesterday I said Noah was fine" Oh my god, Loki really is skilled at annoying people. Mr Brown glares at him. "Young man, I will not have smart from a 17 year old-" "You know, as they say, age is just a number" Loki says, a dagger materializing out of his pocket as he uses it to pick his teeth. Mr Brown's face turns red as he turns to Loki, and screams in his face. Loki is unfazed. "PUT THE KNIFE AWAY!" Loki shrugs and puts it back in his pocket, and it disappears. No one seems to notice, but one of the girls is live streaming on her Instagram. "NOW THAT IS DETENTION FOR A WEEK!" Loki doesn't seem annoyed at all. "What makes you think I'll actually go? I've got people to talk to, places to go, I don't have time for school shit" Mr Brown looks like he's about to blow over. "OUTSIDE!" He yells, pointing at the door. "That's all I have to do to get out of this class? Sweet!" He struts outside, and the lesson goes on. Halfway through, Mr Brown sends Peter to go get Noah. He returns empty handed, looking tired. "He's not there" Mr Brown rubs his forehead, and takes an aspirin "Good riddance" he mutters, and gets back to teaching. MJ. I hear a voice in my head. MJ, It's Peter. I scoff, but then realize Peter is looking directly at me. I'll wave at you in 3, 2, 1! Indeed, he does wave his hand a little. WHAT THE HECK? I think. I have so many questions rn. I'll answer them after school. Come to the tower? Sure. I leave the classroom after 1st period to go to my next period, my mind drowned in questions.

Loki's POV

I love pissing people off. It's what I do best! I strut out of the classroom and wait for a while before thinking Fuck this shit, I'm out And walk around the school, observing people's classes and  annoying the teachers in their free period. I wanna see how many detentions I can get until lunch. I skip the rest of my classes and the bell rings. "Dammit!" I say "I was so close to 20!" "20 what?" A voice behind me says. "Oh... Hi Peter! I was almost at 20 detentions before lunch!" Peter facepalms. "After school before I head to Flash's, you, me and MJ are going to that cafe." He nods and goes off to tell MJ. I find Ned and we sit down together. "Hey Noah!" He says cheerfully. "Wanna see some Star wars memes?" I nod and we sit down. I want to be able to show Peter some. I give Ned my Phone ID or whatever it is, and I save his in my contacts. He sends me heaps, and we come and sit down. "I'm gonna kick Flash's ass tonight, you guys gotta come see!" "What?" Ned asks. "You'll find out soon enough" I say, a corner of my mouth pulling upwards. Ned and Peter rant about Star wars conspiracy theories, and preparing essays on why Han shot Greedo first. I, honestly, am a little confused, but I go with it. The bell rings, and Peter drags me to their class. "Why do I have to do this?" I whine, dragging the s. "Because" Peter says, warily "It's compulsory. And technically you're 17 in human years, correct?" I nod. "It's against the law not to do it" I huff "I've committed mass murder and a lot of other crimes before so why can't I skip this?" Ned looks a little concerned but MJ and Peter just laugh. "Cause I said so" Peter says firmly. Damn. He got me. I slump my shoulders and we head to the last class of the day.

I wake up from my nap halfway through English. "Noah, can you tell me how Puck describes humans to his king in a Midsummer Night's dream?" The teacher asks, clearly hoping to get me in trouble "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" I say, tiredly. We had Shakespeare drilled into our head at Asgard. She looks a little shocked, but continues on teaching. 

~~~~~~Time skip cause I'm lazy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

Loki has to be at Flash's soon, so we wrap up our coffee, and he pays. We walk out to the street, and I am still in my midgardian teenager disguise, so we walk into an alley and I change my form into the one Flash likes. MJ looks disgusted. "What?" I ask, self-consciously. "I still can't believe that your own son managed to make that face at you" She says, slightly nauseated. "I used magic!" Peter says defensively, and I laugh. "Let's just go" I say. MJ stops. "How old were you when you-um.. got Peter" MJ asks. I do some quick maths. "I was 1033" "No, like in midgardian years" "Oh" he says "16, turning 17" me and MJ both look a little conflicted. Most people don't have children until they are 25. I don't know, on Asgard, maybe it's normal for people to have children when they are that age. But they are in their thousands now. "Anyways," I say, hurrying to change the subject. "We're here!" Loki's eyes glint and he knocks on the door. We hide behind bushes, and stealthily sneak into the backyard after Loki is let in. I set up a camera and MJ and I whisper into it to explain what was happening so we could send it to Shuri later. Sure enough, Flash is yeeted out a window, and Loki comes out laughing his ass off. She roasts him so hard, and then runs away. I grab MJ's hand and we teleport to the alley behind the tower, where Loki is waiting, still laughing. "That was so good! Would've been better if I stabbed him, though" MJ looks slightly irritated "You can't stab humans, Loki" Loki puts his hands up, returning to his normal form "Awww, you're no fun" So Loki sends MJ home, and we head up the tower.

 "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?" Nat yells. Loki and I look at each other. "Loki got 20 detentions"

Hope you enjoyed this one! See ya tomorrow :)

- I wish Covid-19 would die even though I wasn't social in the first place