Chapter 4: Practice

Mary came to me she looked nervous. I looked at her with a smile.

Kc: Hey Mary Whats up!

Mary: K-Kc! Um c-can you teach me how to play volleyball!

She had her eyes closed, I was shocked, before I could answer she started to speak again.

Mary: I-I know Wakatoshi taught you how to play. I-If I'm being honest I always liked V-Volleyball but I was to scared to join the club! S-So I want to practice for n-next year.

Kc: You should have told me sooner Mary, yeah I'll teach you. How about this, tomorrow early in the morning me,you,Remy Yuki, Ryoko and Mikey practice in the gym?

Mary: A-Are you sure Daichi is going to let us?

Kc: Pff don't worry about Daichi, I'm sure he doesn't care, if he does then don't worry about it I'll take care of it.

Mary: T-Thank you K-Kc

She hugged me, I laughed a bit and hugged her back I told her to tell Call Remy and tell Mikey. I'm sure they would say yes to her, she brings out our soft spot. I texted Yuki and Ryoko they agreed to play with us.
———
Mary woke us up, we got ready and started to leave. Once we got to school Remy open the door.

Remy: I'll go get the balls, set up the net

Kc: Alright. Mikey get your tall ass over here

He did so, I told him to tie the net on the top while I did the bottom. A while late Yuki and Ryoko came they seemed in a good mood.

Yuki: Well we just want to receive

Ryoko: we have to jump either way to make points

Yuki: True

Kc: Alright then *Chuckles*

Mike: I'll be a setter!

Remy: So will I,

Kc: Looks like me and you are going to be spiking most of the balls Mary

Mary: T-Thats fine with me!

Remy: Well then let's team up.

It was Remy, Yuki, and Me versus Mary, Ryoko and Mikey.

Remy: Well we all now how to play and we know the rules so who wants to starts.

Kc: Let them start

Remy: Alright then

Ryoko was going to serve the ball. We all got ready I was in the middle Remy was front and Yuki was in the back.

Mikey: Ready to lose!

Kc: Dream on!

Remy: Alright go!

She served it and Yuki was able to get it, The ball then went toYuki and I got ready to spike it. Once the ball was in the air again I jumped and hit it with my left hand. Mary tried to get it but failed the ball bounced off her arm.