Chapter 6: Nishinoya

I was pretty happy today Noya our favorite adorable libero was returning to the team today. Daichi, Suga, Tanaka and the boys were in the gym already. Then I saw my favorite 2nd year. I pushed Daichi and Suga out of the way.

Kc: NOYA! *Smiles*

Noya: KC!

I ran to him and hugged him, he did so as well. I was really happy to see him.

Kc: I'm glad your back!

Noya: It's good to be back! *Grins*

He started to shout in excitement, which annoyed Daichi. I turn to the other and greeted them. Later on Kiyoko, Yuki and Ryoko came. He ran to them he wanted to jump on Kiyoko but he got slapped by her.

Kc: That kid *Giggles*

Daichi: He is something special *Chuckles*

Kc: Well ima go help out the girls.

—————
Noya said he wouldn't comeback to the team unless Asahi did so. Hinata talked to him about receiving and Noya agreed on helping him but not joining the team. Right now I was playing playing volleyball with the girls.

Yuki: KC GET IT!

The ball was flying I ran for it just when it was going to hit the floor I got it. Although I ended up rolling in the floor. I hit the wall my legs in the air and my body on the floor. My shirt came up and went on my face.

Kc: Ow that hurt *Giggles*

I straightened myself up and everyone rushed towards me.

Ryoko: Are you okay?!?

Kc: I'm fine, don't worry *Smiles*

Hinata: Are you sure?!?

Kc: Yes Im fine, now go practice!

He did as told I stood up and stretched a bit. I put my hand behind my head and looked at the others. Ryoko came to me and lifted my shirt up a bit. I pulled my shirt down and looked at her with wide eyes.

Kc: H-Hey! Why did you do that?!?

Ryoko: I wanted to check something!

Yuki: Told Yeah you owe me 10 bucks!

Kc: What did you bet on?

Ryoko: Well when you crashed to the wall we saw your stomach and I wasn't sure if you actually had abs so we made a bet!

Kc: YOU MADE A BET JUST TO SEE IF I HAD ABS?!?

Ryoko: Yup! *Grins* your body is really toned! YOU HAVE ABS FOR DAYS!

Yuki: Just like Kiyoko *Giggles*

I just looked at them blankly, and we continued our game.
————-
I was in class well it was break time. I was packing my things I wanted to talk to my older brother about taking me to the store to buy more food. As I was walking to the teachers room. I bumped into someone.

Kc: Oh I'm sorr-

When I looked up I saw Asahi, it's been a while since I talked to him.

Asahi: K-Kc long time no see

Kc: Yeah it's been a while how have you been?

Asahi: I've been great!

It was silent for a while, He was smiling but it was a fake one.

Asahi: H-How's Yuki?

He has a crush on her but ever since that incident that's happened last year they haven't talked.

Kc: Shes good...

Asahi: Thats grea-

Kc: But she misses having you around, she doesn't say it but actions speak louder than words.

Asahi: Oh...

Kc: Asahi you need to come back! The team needs you!

Asahi: Thank you Kc but I'm no goo-

Kc: Asahi! Everyone makes mistakes, from those mistakes you learn from them and improve! Come on one game shouldn't have changed you! What about those other times you score! Are you saying that those spikes didn't mean anything?!?

He stayed silent for a while, I put my hand on his arm.

Kc: Come on Asahi we need our Ace! *Smiles* we also need our libero! Noya won't come back unless you do.

Asahi:....

Kc: Plus Yuki would be very happy to know your back! Well I have to do something I'll see you soon Asahi! Bye *Smiles*

I patted his arm and made my way towards the teachers room.
—————-
After school we went to the gym and the boys practice. Noya showed us his rolling thunder which was just a receive and a roll. It was adorable but everyone was making fun of him.

Kc: Aww Don't be mean that was so adorable! *Grins*

Noya: Really Kc?!?

Kc: Yes it was so adorable! *Smiles*

Ryoko: Yeah I agree it was cute

Noya gasped and smiled brightly and started to jump around. Daichi and Suga sighed we boosted up his ego. Takeda came later one and told us that there will be a training camp.

Takeda: And I also arranged a practice match for you guys!

Kc: REALLY?!?

Takeda: Yes! *Smiles*

Suga: Who are we going to be playing?

Takeda: it's Nekoma high school they're in Tokyo.

Noya and Daichi were talking I was going to check up on them but then my phone rang, it was Remy. I went to the side and answered.

Remy: " Kc where are you? I'm going to leave already. Do you still need to go to the store?"

Kc: " oh crap I forgot! Meet me in the gate, I'll be there in a few minutes"

Remy: " Alright hurry, I need to go home too before Ani kicks my ass for not being there and helping her with Kotaro"

Kc: " Poor you Well Im going right now bye"

I clicked and rushed to pack my things. Once I finished I started to leave.

Kc: Hey I forgot I had things to do today so I'm leaving early sorry see you guys tomorrow!

I left before they could say anything to me. My brother was waiting for me and with that I got in his car and he drove off to the store.

Remy: Hey can you help me pick something for Ani, tomorrow is our 9 year anniversary and I wanted to give her something special.

Kc: Remy your 28! Why don't you propose to her! You 2 love each other very much. You guys started a family!

Remy: Yeah your right, I should propose to her, I'm just nervous about it what if she isn't ready to get married?!?

Kc: Remy Im sure she is she has never left your side she wants to be with you.

He smiled a bit I haven't seen him smile in a while but I was glad.

Remy: Alright I'll propose to her soon

Kc: Good!