Chapter 5: Aobajōsai

Tanaka accidentally my made Hinata get sick again. He said sowmthing that made him get a bit more anxious. This was not going to end good at all.

Kc: This is not good

Daichi: I know *Sighs*

We started to walk we ended up losing the 1st years and Tanaka.

Kc: Your children are missing!

Daichi: They are not my children!

We started to look around and we saw them they were roasting two other students. It was pretty funny thought I'm not going to lie

Kc: Seriously! *Giggles*

We ran over to them Daichi made Tanaka apologize which was funny to see. Then we started to head to the gym. I felt a pebble on my shoe when I took another step it hurt me.

Kc: Ow crap

Yamaguchi: Are you alright?!? Want me to call Daichi?!?

Kc: No don't call him! I'm fine there something in my shoe

Yamaguchi: O-Oh

Kc: Go ahead I'll catch up

He hesitated for a bit but then left I took my shoe off and the pebble came out. Then I put my shoe back on and caught up with the others. They were in their P.e uniform. Kiyoko was talking to Daichi and Hinata but something seemed off with Hinata.

Kc: Whats wrong with Shorty?

Daichi: He's nervous...where were you?

Kc: There was something in my shoe so I took it out.

Daichi: Oh...

I went up to Hinata who was freaking out. I put my hand in his head. He looked at me with a small blush on his cheeks.

Hinata: K-Kc!

Kc: Hey no need to be nervous this is just a practice match! Just try your best and make us proud okay? *Smiles*

He calmed down I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. His face went red I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Daichi: Did you just kiss his cheek?!?

Kc: Yes Jealous~ *Giggles*

Daichi: What no...

I laughed a bit and then kissed his cheek as well. His cheeks turned red.

Kc: There! now do me proud Captain!

Daichi: R-Right!

They all went to the court the first set was pretty bad Hinata was nervous as hell. He ended up Hitting Kageyama with the ball. It wasn't a pretty at all Kageyama scared the shit out of me as well. Hinata looked like he was going to die.But I have to admit it was pretty funny at first, I tried to hold in my laughter.

Kc: Well he looks less scared now

Suga: Yeah he does...

Tanaka started giving him words of encouragement and it actually helped Hinata a lot

Kc: I didn't expect that

Kiyoko: Me neither...

The second set they were doing way better. Everyone was surprised from Hinata and Kageyama's quick attack. After a while there was a time out I helped Kiyoko give towels and water bottles to the guys.