~1~

Riele's POV
My name is Riele West Downs, the daughter of the famous crime boss Nathaniel Downs. My father had been in control of Westville since I was a child. Everyone fears him even the mayor of the city but there's one family who hates mine: the Norman family, they are a rival that my family has hated for years, my dad use to tell me stories of how the Norman family murdered mine 20 years ago and that is why my family hate there's so much.
I never saw the reason for this long family feud and I don't wanna be a part of it that's why when I turned 18, I left Westville and I changed my name from "Downs" to "Page" because I want nothing to do with my family but I think it's time to go back home after all it has been 5 years since I left. I'm going back home today and I'm excited to see my mom and sisters.

Jace's POV
My name is Jace Lee Norman and I'm the son of the famous crime boss George Norman. My family has been treated like trash by the Downs family for the past few years until 20 years ago when my great great grandfather murdered his partner John Downs and then we became famous but not as famous as the Downs family and my father is just obsessed with becoming the leader of Westville and trust me I am tired of everything, I just want to live a normal life.

Hey guys! It's me again and I'm here with another book.
Please vote and comment
Peace✌️