~2~

(Westville is made up)
Riele's POV
My plane just landed at the Westville international airport, I grabbed my bags from the loading dock and find my way through the crowd of people whispering and talking about me but I don't listen, then I saw my dad's favourite Hitman Victor Zsasz, I walked up to him

"Hi Victor, didn't realize you drive now"

"Hi Riele didn't realize you still wore your braces"

he said joking and I laughed, he opened the door for me and I get in. The drive home was very quiet cos Victor isn't really one to make small talk, I've been chatting with Ella all day cos as crazy as it sounds I don't really want to be back here, this town brings back old and terrible memories although my dad was in charge of Westville, I was still bullied at school. It feels like yesterday

Flashback
It was my first day in high school and I was nervous to start but my  family encouraged me and I became confident. As I entered the hallway of my new school, a group of girls came up to me acting all nice and I thought that I've made friends but during lunch, those same girls came up to me and one of them poured her grape juice all over me for no reason and the others did the same and the whole cafeteria was filled with laughter. I ran out and walked home even though it home is a long distance, I didn't mind. When I got home, my dad saw me and asked what happened, I told him and he threatened to kill them but I told him not to bother about me.
The bullying continued until I finished high school
Flashback ends

I was jolted out of my memory when Victor knocked on the window and told me to step down, I came out from the car and looked at the huge mansion in front of me and I felt restless. I went to the door and rang the doorbell, I heard sounds from the house then someone opened the door and it was my sister Daniella. She was so happy to see me and immediately she hugged me so tight.

" Daniella I can't breathe" I said then she releases me,

" Riele I missed you so much"

she said and hugged me again this time tighter than the first hug, then she pulled out and said

"Mom will be so happy to see you, between me and you, you're her favorite"

I just laughed it off and walked inside the house, I took a deep breath "home sweet home" and I walked to my room and I found it the same I left it, I sat on the bed and looked around " I really missed this place"

Victor brought my bags and kept them on the bed, "I missed you kid, welcome back"

"Thanks Victor" I said and he left.
I started arranging my room

Jace's POV
My dad summoned the entire Norman family cos he has an important announcement to make. I was really not the mood for any stupid announcement from him but I still have to go.

"As you all know, our rivalry with the Downs family is on hold at this moment but if we want to rule Westville, we have to do something to render them defenseless before everyone in Westville but to do that we need a plan"

Xander my brother wasn't really into all the crime family nonsense but he has to be here and he said " how are you gonna do that, isn't the Downs family the most powerful family in all of Westville?"

My dad was angry but tried to conceal it "well Xander, I just got word that he's daughter is back in town and that's how we shall get redemption, we'll kill his daughter and the rest of his family and destroy his business for good. It's time to get back our honor"

I just smirk and look at my dad.

A/n: Riele is back in Westville and they are already planning to kill her but how will they do it?
Read to find out. Don't forget to vote and comment!
Peace ✌️