6

Hwayoung's POV

I woke up when the bell suddenly rang. It means our last class is already finished. I stretched out my body and arranged my things.

"Hey, should we take a drink?" Sab

"No, I want to go home"

"How? Hyunjae already took his car" Sab

"You mean he drove my car?!"

"It's his car, idiot" Sab

"Argh! What am I supposed to do now?"

"Yeah, there's a lot of media outside" Ali

"I taught you how to wave in front of the camera" Sam said and waved like a princess

"We'll go now" Sab

"Take care"

"You too. Text us when you get home, okay?" Ali

"Yup"

I sighed as I watched them leave the room. Some of my classmates are leaving too. I'll just wait for the reporters to go.

Samantha Jeong and Sabrina Jeong are twins. They are half Korean and half American. I met them when I first got here 6 years ago. As a new student, I am still getting used to the people here. And also, I am adjusting myself. They helped me do things I don't know how. They always go with me wherever I go so I will be used to it. They even pushed me to study engineering like them. They are always mad at me for going out with Hyunjae. They know what kind of person Hyunjae is. But I can't help it. I've fallen for him. They told me everything about him but I still continued dating him. In the end, the twins just let me.

Alidane Kang, a half Korean and half Russian. The oldest in our circle of friends. She is the president of our class but she always start troubles. If one of our classmates is fighting with the other section. She will support them and ended up fighting with them too. She doesn't regret it, since she said it's her duty to defend us whenever we didn't do anything wrong. Just like me, she is alone here in Korea. She's also living in an apartment with her Aunt who is living near here. She is the most protective one and always care for us. If we will have a gang, she will be the leader. But she is the most stupid one when it comes to leave. She won't believe us if we will tell her, that her boyfriend is cheating. She said she needs to see it herself.

I carried my bag and went to the gate. I still hear some clicks of camers and they are still talking. Some of them are interviewing my schoolmates. I just have to go out and ran.

"Why are you still here?" guard

"How am I supposed to go home?"

"I'll guide you" guard said

I nodded and smiled. He opened the gate while he is protecting me from the reporters.

"Is is true?"

"Did he really cheat on you?"

"Are you two in a relationship?"

"Can you give us statement?"

"What is the name of the girl?

"May we know when did you two started dating?"

The guard and I walked on the very side when a car opened.

SEUNGMIN?!

He pulled me in and closed the door of the car. NOW, I AM REALLY SCARED. WHAT IF HE WILL RAPE ME? WHAT IF HE WILL KILL ME AFTER? I STILL WANT TO LIVE!!! WHAT I SAID EARLIER WAS JUST A JOKE. I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

"I-I am sorry, please let me out. Please don't kill me" I begged while not looking at his face

"I just want to talk to you. I don't kill someone by myself. I let someone do it" Seungmin

"Forgive me, please! I promise I won't do it again! I was just confused that night!"

"And you want me to believe it? Calm yourself before you explain" Seungmin said and went to the driver's seat "Sit here. I am not your driver. Make it fast"

I nodded and quickly went to the shotgun seat without getting out of the car. This dumbcar. Why is there such a small space? Damn it. He started driving out of the place and I saw those guys that Ali showed me.

"W-Why are they here?"

"To help me" Seungmin

I nodded

"Are calm now? If you are, explain now" Seungmin

"Y-Yeah"

"So, what?" Seungmin

"My friends and I went to the mall to catch Ali's exboyfriend. Our plan is to put him on shame because of what he did. You know, I'm not new to this. He told me the guy in white, I was so mad and slapped the guy in white but I didn't know it was you. She told me that it's guy in white shirt but I left and didn't let her finish. I am sorry"

"Ah you mistook me for someone else?" Seungmin

I nodded faster.

"If you already saw it's not me. Why did you continued it? You slapped me three times and shouted I am a cheater. That you saw me kissing someone and I even promised to marry you. You even said that I always go to your place. How are you going to explain that one?" Seungmin

"When I realized it's not you and saw a lot of people. I was shocked, ofcourse. I decided to continue it since I already started it. I am sorry for that. I was a little bit drunk yesterday and got carried away"

"I see but I told you to ran away, didn't I?" Seungmin

"I am sorry for that. If you want, I can clear your name"

"Do you think they will believe you? You already ruined ny name and the company's name" Seungmin

"Sorry"

"Saying sorry won't erase it from the people's mind" Seungmin said and parked the car "I'll see you when I see you. I'll contact you if I will find something to solve this issue"

"Yes, thank you so much"

I was shocked when he was staring at me.

WHAT WAS THAT? WHY AM I BLUSHING?! IS IT HIS CHARM? TO STARE AT SOMEONE LIKE THAT?