23 (WARNING!!!)

(Hey, I edited this chapter for some reason. I put a warning at the very title of this chapter to warn everyone about the scenes. I don't want to offend anyone or trigger. This is a very sensitive part. If you're uhmm not comfortable with this. Please, don't continue to read it. Thank you. I apologize in advance)

Hwayoung's POV

"Noona? Can I come in?" Elyz asked

"Yeah, sure"

He opened the door and entered my room "Aren't you going to eat? You didn't ate breakfast and lunch. It's afternoon now"

"I'm not in the mood. I'm sorry. How about you?"

"I already did. I ate a lot of the foods you cooked for me" Elyz

"That's good"

"Noona, where did you get those flowers and chocolates from?" Elyz

"A-Ah, from Ali. She gave it to me using delivery app"

"Really? Can I eat those?" Elyz

"Okay, but make sure to brush your teeth after"

"Yes, noona" he smiled and ran out of my room

Why am I like this? You should be happy, Hwayoung. Seungmin finally hates you. He won't bother you again and will stay away from you. Why are you being so weird? Huh?

"Damn you, Kim Seungmin" I whispered as I felt tears falling from my eyes "Live your life happily, dumbass. My heart is broken because I want you to live. Fuck it"

The doorbell rang for the second time this day. Who are you? I sighed and went to open the door. When I opened the door it showed Hyunjae.

"Hi" he smiled

How can he act like an angel? When he is not.

"Hey" I smiled back

"Hyunjae hyung!" Elyz shouted and hugged Hyunjae

"Did you missed me?" Hyunjae asked Elyz

"Yes, I miss you so much. Actually, I want to call you but I don't have a phone" Elyz

"Because you are still a kid" Hyunjae smiled and carried Elyz to the living room

I closed the door and slowly walked to the living room. I saw how happy Elyz is when Hyunjae is here but it's still different if Seungmin is here. He treats Elyz like his own child.

I sat on the couch as I watched them two watching a kid's movie. Elyz is sitting on Hyunjae's lap while Hyunjae is holding the phone for Elyz.

"Hyung, someone gave noona a big flower and a lot of chocolates. Do you want some?" Elyz

"Sure" Hyunjae answered

Elyz excitedly ran to the kitchen leaving me and Hyunjae alone.

"From who?" Hyunjae asked

"Seungmin, h-he went here"

"Ah, I see. You are still seeing with him? Finally. I can finally have fun after a long time" Hyunjae looked at me