12

Seungmin's POV

What should I do now? Hmm...

"Sir, everyone's waiting for you" Dad's secretary said

"Thank you. I'll go there in a minute"

He just bowed and left my room. Today, I am going to do the interview as what I promised to Hwayoung. I will not bother her to do this interview. I fixed my necktie and looked at myself in the mirror. You don't need to say anything. Just do what you know is right, Kim Seungmin. Let's do this.

I left my room and rode the elevator to the ground floor where the company's car is waiting. I got in along with the secretary and two bodyguards.

"Sir, this is what you need to answer to their questions" the secretary said and gave me a paper

I quickly read all of the answers. What the hell is this? This won't help.

I don't know her I think she's from another company.

A lot of unexpected things will happen, a lot of people will ruin me and the company's image.

I understand that she wants to pull me down. But I won't let her.

I gave him back the paper "I don't need that. I can solve this interview without any script answers"

"Yes, Sir" he quickly hid the paper

We arrived at the place where interview will take place. I got out of the car and there's a lot of reporters outside.

"I thought all the reporters are inside"

"Those who are inside were just chosen" secretary

"Let them all in"

"Yes, Sir" he answered and told something to the bodyguard

I went inside and a lot of cameras are taking pictures of me. I sat in front and everyone's looking at me. The reporters inside all went inside and readied their cameras and questions.

"Goodmorning, I am Kim Seungmin,  and I will be the next owner of our very own Publishing Company. Before you all ask some questions, I want to explain myself first. This week there's a big scandal that happened inside the mall where I went to. And a lot of people quickly took a lot of pictures and videos and posted it without knowing the real story behind. I hope next time, no one will post video and pictures and will caption it without knowing what happened. My girlfriend  had a few drinks before that happen. After that, I find out that she's not telling me about what she really feels that time. You know, if you will drink all your feelings will explode anytime soon. I went out to meet with a female client without telling her. The kiss she was telling was not true. We've been through a lot and we promised not cheat with each other. We already aplogized with each other and promised not to keep secrets. It was my fault, I met with a female client without telling her. And aside from that, there's a lot of pictures with me and some female schoolmates with me, it's not just me but my friends also took pictures with them. I'm at fault and I already apologized to my girlfriend"

I nodded at the secretary as a sign that I am ready for their questions.

"Are you really in a relationship with her? Since when?" a reporter asked

"It's almost a year"

"We heard she's in a relationship with a guy for over two years?" a reporter asked

"That was her ex and they don't have any communication now"

"Should we expect that you two will marry each other?" a reporter asked again

"About that, please expect us to marry each other. I don't see any reasons for me not to marry her. She's really an adorable and a caring person. Actually, my parents loves her so much. But I don't want to promise you all. Since we are still young and a lot of things will happen. But I will do my best for us to be with each other forever"

Everyone continued asking me different questions and they are trying to find a hole to ruin me or Hwayoung. I am answering their questions easily.

"I want to thank you all for sparing some time today. I just hope people will let me and my girlfriend do dates normally without them taking pictures and videos of us. Please, do respect our privacy. We are people too, and we do want to date normally like what normal couples does. Thank you for understanding. Have a good day!" I smiled and left the interview room

"Sir, someone's calling you" the secretary said and gave me my phone

Eunji calling...

"Eunji"

[That was sweet! Hahahahah!]

"You are crazy. What's the matter?"

[Can you do me a favor?]

"Sure"

[I promised Elyz to bring him to the mall today but I am doing something important. Can you do it for me? Please?]

"Right now? Okay"

[Thank you so much!]

"No worries" I quickly ended the call

"Sir, Mr. Mendez is waiting for you" secretary

"Tell him I can't go. I have to do something. Thank you"

"Okay, Sir" secretary said and gave me my car key

I hop in my car and drove to Hwayoung's house. When I arrived there, I removed my necktie and folded the sleeves up to my elbow. I unbuttoned the first two button and went inside the apartment. I rode the elevator to the third floor and knocked on Hwayoung's door.

"Noona!" Elyz shouted inside the room

The door opened and it showed Hwayoung "Seungmin?"

"Eunji told me to bring Elyz to the mall"

"Hyung!" Elyz shouted and hugged me tight "Can we bring Yun noona?"

"Ofcourse, if it's okay with her"

"It's okay with you, noona, right?" Elyz

"Y-Yeah" Hwayoung answered awkwardly