9: Getting Ready

Nini POV

It's now Friday and lunchtime. My dad has been so overprotective. He even looked at my phone. Luckily, I deleted the texts between me and Ricky.

I'm sitting talking with Gina about my date tonight. Ricky is talking with a teacher about his assignment. I really miss him. He always keeps me warm.

"Are you excited for your date tonight?"

"Yes, I really like him. You're still covering for me right?"

"Of course, you're still coming over after your date right?"

"Yep, I'm gonna have Ricky drop me off there." The cafetería door opened. I thought it was my dad but he told me he was going to go to Subway for lunch. I looked and it was Ricky.

I got so happy. I ran up to him and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I just missed you."

"I missed you too. I can't wait for tonight!"

"Me either. What should I wear?"

"Something fancy, and bring a bathing suit."

"Okay. I have to go talk to Gina, but I'll see you later, right?" I nodded. I went in my tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked back to Gina and we started gossiping.

"I don't know what to wear tonight. I'll bring some of my dresses for the weekend and you can help me pick."

"What colors do you have?"

"I have a red, pink, blue, yellow, and orange one. And a black one."

"I'd have to see them but I think you should go with either pink, red, or black, they match you the best. Bring all of them though, okay?" I nodded.

After School

I'm at my house right now grabbing the stuff I'll need for this weekend. I'm packing the dresses, makeup, extra clothes, and all the other stuff I'll need. Gina is helping me get ready so I want to be there early. I said goodbye to my dad and started to leave.

As I was leaving I got a text from Ricky and Gina.

Ricky
I'm gonna pick you up from Gina's at 7 okay?

Nini
Yep, can't wait

Then I checked Gina's

Gina
You coming over soon? My parents aren't home so we can talk about anything

Nini
Yep, I'm on my way now

I left and went over to Gina's. We talked and laughed about a lot of things. It became 5:30 and we started getting me ready.

We did natural makeup with a red lipstick. I wore the black dress with a white purse and silver heels.

It is now 6:55 and me and Gina are downstairs talking and waiting for Ricky

It is now 6:55 and me and Gina are downstairs talking and waiting for Ricky. About five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and there stood Ricky.

"W-Wow N-Nini you l-look b-beautiful." His mouth was open wide. I was smiling so much. I was so excited.

"Are we gonna go or are you just gonna stare at me the whole time?" He started blushing. He nodded and extended his hand. I grabbed it and we went to his car.

_____________________________
Part 10

I already started a new book and this one hasn't even finished. It's not even close to finishing yet.