2: Meeting

Ricky POV

It's the first day of school and the first day of basketball practice. I'm excited for basketball but not for school. I woke up this morning, took a shower, and got dressed.

I headed downstairs for breakfast but there was nothing on the table, that happens a lot lately

I headed downstairs for breakfast but there was nothing on the table, that happens a lot lately. My parents aren't in the best place but I've gotten used to it. I grabbed an apple and headed to school.

Nini POV

Today is the first day of school. I don't know anyone so I wanted to look really good. I got up about an hour earlier than normal so I could get ready. I took a shower and blow-dried my hair. I did my hair and my makeup. I had just natural makeup. Then I got dressed.

I went downstairs seeing just my dad

I went downstairs seeing just my dad. He is my ride to school till my car is ready. Something happened to it on the way here. They said it's gonna take a couple of weeks to fix.

"Hey dad. When are we leaving for school?"

"Soon. You can have an apple or something for breakfast." I got up to grab an apple.

We left soon after. When I got to school I was nervous but made sure not to look nervous. I went to the principals office to get my schedule and everything. After I went to my locker to put my stuff away. After I went to my class.

On my way there some dude ran into me and knocked me onto the floor. He immediately grabbed the books I dropped and put his hand out for me.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for helping me up."

"Anything for a pretty girl like you." I finally looked up at him. He is so cute with his beautiful brown eyes and his curly hair.

"I-I'm Nina, but my friends call me Nini."

"I'm Richard, but everybody calls me Ricky. Are you new here?" I nodded.

Ricky POV

I told her my name and she just looked at me. I realized I was still holding her hand. She looked down at our hands and pulled her hand back.

"Umm, I'll see you later Ricky." She said and walked away.

I just met the most amazing girl in the world.

Nini POV

I just met the most amazing guy in the world.

___________________________________

Part 2

Hope you guys like it.