Kanchi Diaries 2!!!!!

They stopped at the place where the other car was and got down for breakfast...

It was a quite and neat place on the side trail of the road with a big tree standing out giving them a perfect place to dine with its shadow...
Parvathy and kasthuri had placed a big cloth spread and had placed the dishes, plates, water bottles on it...

They sat in a circle and started serving for themselves... Initially parvathi was not ready to sit with her son in law and chose to serve for others...
But kathir made her sit along and they had a really happy breakfast chit chatting, teasing , discussing , commenting and lot more...

Mullai was quiet thinking about how cool kathir is with her family...

He doesn't speak like a chatter box nor sit like a statue... He speak when needed...
He doesn't chortle often nor sit with a stern face.. He smile now and then when needed....

She knew kathir knows jega and kasthuri since many years... Jega had been one of his favorite brother figure and he had good terms with him.. But she had learnt from kasthuri that kathir always backs out if he sees her with jega... But now he made a point to speak and converse with her though her talks were little embarrassing to him... That had never happened over 8 yrs is happening now... Just because she is mullai's cousin...

He knew sankar well before but they had a long gap of more than 3 to 4 years of not knowing eachother... But still he maintained the same rapport and infact more close to him and suji... Staying in their home for her sake was something that made her heart beam instantly...

And lastly with her parents,
He always made sure her mother is out of all unnecessary inhibitions of giving respect to son in law.. He made a point to treat him like a son not son in law... samething with her father...
He maintained a good emotional and balanced relationship with him... Not so artifical and cheesy... Not so curt and rude... She smiled at the thought how he called her father to speak to her and how her father didnt deny or mention anything wrong on it... nor her mother...

Her parents became more comfortable with him... He had become their family.... she is not scared of getting married anymore in the fear of leaving her parents... She is dame sure her parents are not going to miss her... Instead they are going to get a son to their home....

Kathir saw mullai looking at him without eating....
He questioned as what...
She nodded as nothing...

He gestured her back to eat.... she accepted and started eating but still her heart didn't stop thinking...

When compared to kathir, her relationship with his family is quite weak... Maybe she didn't get to meet anyone post engagement that maybe a reason and frankly she never felt the necessity to know about them....

Off course Kanna was the biggest love of mullai in kathir's home next to kathir.. Being the last child of the family, she never enjoyed being elder to anyone and it came true with kanna... He was such a sweetheart brother to her...

If kanna was love, Lakshmi amma was biggest respect of mullai... She realy loved her character, way of speaking, way of thinking, lot more... Sometimes she had felt a tinge of kathir's character in her... No actually kathir has same goodness of her character...

Moorthy and jeeva seem to be caring and loving brothers... They extended the same love they had for their brother to his wife to be....

Dhanam and meena, the two extreme characters adjusting in a single house seemed to be a wonder now for mullai... She speak with both on regular basis, got to know a little still lot more to explore....

Two kids are really adorable making PS Family happy with their innocence...

All are really good hearted... No doubt in that and nothing to worry but still she felt she need to know more about his family... The last fight really brought her chills over... That shouldnt happen anytime... She should learn about his family to make their life peaceful and happy....