Bathil!!!!

Kathir felt he was too much suffocating inside out... He wanted some fresh air so slipped out of his room to terrace... He always felt comfortable in speaking with mullai in his room, in his bed which always gave him a pleasing feel that she will be with him soon there...
But today's happiness couldnt restrict himself in one place...

Yes its happiness....
Pure bliss...
No doubt in it...
Added to it a little anger on his girl....

The reason for happiness is because he has become mullai's life entirely...
He is the most important consideration in her life now...
The change that she realised in her now, kathir had noticed in him even before their engagement and he is not ashamed to accept that he has changed...
He never felt unhappy...
He never felt he is at fault....
He never felt bad for his change of priorities...

He deciphered mullai has confusions and oscillations regarding her current change and though she changed she is not completely ok with it which he could very feel from her words...

Yes She is feeling guilty....
She is unhappy too....

This feel of her hit him hard at the happiness he enjoyed when she confessed about her love for him...

A little of his man ego provoked his anger and little of his lover boy feel provoked his fear making him ask such painful questions to her...

Though he felt annoyed to ask those, he wanted her to think over and come with a clear mind saying its only him she needs...
His love didnt want any other answer other than that...

Deep down, he knew the answer which she already said indirectly but still he didnt want a conjecture with feelings....

Time passed...

He checked his mobile...

It was quarter to 12...

As a usual practice he went to her whatsapp dp...

To his surprise, a one who changes her dp every day sometimes even twice a day has same dp since three days revealing her reluctance in everything....

K mindvoice : azhagi... sikiram kupidu de... na than venum nu solarathuku ivalo nerama....

TING....

M msg : call panreyala...

A small smile graced his lips....

He called her...

She picked up waiting till the last ring as he guessed making him smile wider...

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

K : thoon.... ivalo... ah... ilaaa...

M : voice break aguthunga... kaathu satham than kekuthu...

K : mottai maadi la iruken... athan... earphone potuten...kekutha ipo...

M : ippo kekuthu naala...

K : thoongitiya.... ivalo neram ah kupidave ilaa nu ketten...

M : aama thoongara madhiri kelvi than eh ketegha... athan thoongiten...

There was little anger along with whimpers and pain in her voice...

He pretended as if he didnt notice any...

K : sari sollu... un bathil yena...

M : namma kalyanam yellam nikkathu...

K : nikkuma.. nikkatha nu na kekala unna..

M : oh ho....

K : namakkula yetha sandai vanthu ninuduchuna yena panuve... sandai podama antha andavanala kuda iruka mudiyathu...