Yena Panalam?????

M : neenga nethu trichy la irunthu kelambum bothe theriyum..

K : appave ah....

M : aama....

K : appuram enkita yethum kekave ilaaye...

M : neengala soluveghala nu paathen.. aana neenga solra madhiri ilaa... athan ketuten...

K : kovama...

M : intha nimisham varai illaa... yena enaku nadanthathula oru 10 percent kuda theriyathu... mulusa therinja than kovama illaya nu sola mudiyum...

K : athu... sola kudathu nu illaa... yethuku kashtam nu....

M : antha arjun vishayam than nu theriyum... ithuku melaiyum maraikama, poi solaama mathathelam neenga than solanum...

Kathir nodded his head as ok as his memories drifted back before four days....

(Authors note : Sorry dears... Iam not going to show any conversation between kathir and mullai here.. It is just brushing up the three days from kathir's view so that we get to know what happened exactly in these days.... So we might miss our darling mullai.... )

Day 1

The treat day....

After dropping mullai at home,kathir reached his house jumping out of joy... He could feel happiness bouncing inside him spending the entire day with her... He settled down in his room as his mom told to skip the shop giving a reason that its pouring out heavily... He enjoyed the newly imposed restrictions for the soon groom-to-be a lot... It gave him lots of time to spend for mullai....

He sat on his bed listening to his heart which fluttered with every single moment of the day starting from a small detail how she searched for him longingly in the morning... He moved to his wardrobe, took their book of firsts and started penning down....

The pleasant bike ride, sweet talks, lovely touches, the chirpy friends gang, their beautiful questions, his answers, some important and much needed revelations, the drive in rain and time spent in the shed....
There were lots to explore on tat single day...

Apart from all those, there were many special things that made his day....
Her reactions, her little irritation with possessiveness, her admiration on seeing him, her hold on him, her feel of missing friends, her tension ,her fear, her childishness, her shyness, her love....
A lot, lot ,lot more to mention....

He fell for each and every bit of her...
He smiled at the thought how he agreed for this marriage just by seeing a picture..
Just eyeing mere beauty when there were bunch of more specialities to explore in her... Her beauty was just a tiny part of it comparatively....

He closed his eyes thinking about her state of mind thoroughout the day... He was so much glad that he could give her happiness as much as he can... The scenes of her smiling with bliss crossed his mind...

His eyes fell on the brown cover in the shelf....
He smiled at it which held the application form for her higher studies...

In the urge of keeping everything she wished under her feet, he had bought it a week back and then procceded with informing his family on the same... He wanted to make the information sound more like permisssion to create a first and best impression about her... It all ended well in his home with a happy note and yet to be conveyed in her home once her dad return back from his work...
He was eager to see the happiness in her eyes that he saw today....

His mind jumped to again to the treat memories....

He remembered apart from the happiness, her eyes that reveal everything perfectly showed a little fear when her friends spoke about that guy... Was she afraid of that guy ??? Or afraid of anything else.???