A Occasion!!!!!

Few days passed by...

It was a beautiful morning to create some beautiful memories...

Kathir who was speaking with murugan and parvathi awaiting his girl's entry, froze for a second seeing her come out of her room....

She looked exceptionally stunning in a purple saree and a pink blouse with a mischievous glint in her eyes as she showed off her attire to him... He nodded as "he got her play she performed to him last night regarding her attire" ...

Forgetting that he was speaking to his father in law, His eyes skimmed through her on the whole

Her face looks so radiant enough to capture everyone's attention...
Her glow in her eyes on seeing him reminded of lighting amidst heavy thunder...
Her slender waist and sculpted body were so inviting...
The way she brushed her long hair to set made her look striking...
He wondered as every other time, how effortlessly she makes him forget the world...
He has to agree again and again even though it was tiring to do that...

Yes... she was ravishing...

Her beauty definitely needed appreciation...
Being in a place where he can give his admiration only through eyes, He didnt fail to do it...

She caught those so well with her big beautiful eyes returning him the same...
Off course, He looked dashing...
He was dressed up in a simple shirt and pant with his signature penetrating look and clouded smile...

Breaking the trance, she nodded as a gesture of welcoming him....

Mu : yena ma ready agitiya...

M : haan... achu pa...

P : thuni yelam pack panitiya... charger, hand bag ellam... sari pathuko..

M : tho yellam yeduthu vechuten ma...

P : sari de...

Mu : mapillai vanthathuku appuram paathu ma.. bathram.. sari ah...

M : sari pa... avar kudave poi akka veetula yerangipen ma... onum prachanai illa..