All ended well???????

Day 4...

It was break of the day...
Kathir woke up to see the time to be 4.30 AM...
He twisted in the bed for sometime to sleep but his sleep has been already taken away...

He took his mobile and opened whatsapp as his routine habit to check if there is mullai's message...
He felt so stupid as it was just 4.45 AM... She would be in sound sleep...

He got up from the bed and moved on to the balcony opening the door...
It was still dark out with no signs of sunrise and a extremely cold and calm morning...

"mullai ku balcony oda bedroom na romba pidikum..
tho inga than paathi neram irupa... coffee kudikarathu, padikarathu, phone pesarathu elame inga than..."

He sat on the chair in the balcony with a smile imagining she would have sat in the same place when she had stayed here...

Though there was a vague problem, he was feeling very fresh and light may be because he found some means to solve it.. He wanted to speak with mullai before he proceed to arjun's house but not by disturbing her sleep....

He pinged mullai in whatsapp just to know when she will be awake and then just laid his eyes on her whatsapp profile waiting for msg to deliver...

K msg : Oi...

Time passed away just by admiring her picture, musings about her and thinking about things to be done today... When it was around 6.30 her msg got delivered and status changed to typing....

Kathir called her immediately knowing she woke up.... She attended the call in first ring....

K : SMOOCH....
SMOOCH....
SMOOCH....
SMOOCH....
SMOOCH....
SMOOCH....

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

( Chella kutties... This chat is again a repetition chat... i didn't want to add it again here... so please do read it in the part The missing game over.. This is just for continuity understanding as we are shuffling between past and present...)

They had some nice chat on contrast to the night's timorous talks cheering
up kathir....

By 8, kathir got ready, made some important calls and came to living room...

Sa : good morning kathiru... yena da ivalo sikiram ready agita...thonginiya illaya..

K : good morning ne.. nala thoonginen ne.. athan sikiram elunthuten...

Sa : appa sari oru 9 mani ku povoma...

K : sari ne...

They had their breakfast teasing suji's cooking again..

Sa : kathiru... suji yayum kutitu polam da..

K : intha madhiri vishayathuku avanga yethuku ne... venam ne...

Sa : illa da.. sona kelu..anga antha arjun oda akka mattum tha irukanga... avanga husband karaikudi la business pakaranga pola....ladies iruka
Veetuku chumma namma rendu perum porathu nala illaa.. suji varatum...

K(looking him sharply) : anne neenga yetha solanum na direct ah solalam... ithu than karanam ah...

Sa(laughing) : gettikaran than da ne... wait panu.. konja neram than eh... unake puriyum...

K (smiling a little) : athu sari...

Suji comes to the living room....

Su : na ready... polama...

Sa : polam de... apuram kathiru ne anga vanthu yethum pesa venam... nanga pesikarom... ne kuda iruntha pothum...

K : anne podi veche pesarengale..