Shopping Polama!!!!

The remaining half of the day and the night went on pleasant with kathir and mullai dreaming about them, their engagement, their marriage and rest of their lives....

Next day is the shopping day...

Dress Shop....

Murugan, parvathi, mullai, sujitha( cousin 2) , kasthuri and jega arrived at the shop first...

As they were waiting for kathir's family, jega called moorthy and moorthy informed him they will reach in 15 minutes.. so asked them to proceed with shopping and they will come and join them...
Jega informs mullai's family the same...

P : appo saringa namma poi pakalam...
Mullai ku namma onnu edukanum... mudhala kattitu varunum illa.. appuram than eh avanga nichayathartha pudavai tharuvanga... avanga vanthathum antha pudavai edukalam...

Mullai is little disappointed that he still didnt arrive and same time excited to see him again and spend time with him....

The ladies started seeing sarees while jega and murugan sat in the chair speaking about
Engagement preparations...

After 20 minutes time,

Moorthy, dhanam, meena, kathir and kanna reach the shop....

While entering the shop, kathir received a phone from jeeva that he needs some documents immediately so send it from his phone...

K : anne jeeva anne oru velai soliruku.. mudichitu varen neenga elarum ponga...

Mo : sari da... mudichitu vaa...

They all enter the shop and join with M's family....

They greet each other and start seeing the sarees...
Mullai was so very disappointed seeing kathir didnt come...

Mu : mapilla???

Mo : athu varum bothu oru velai athan ...

Vanthuduvan...

Mullai didnt hear the word vanthuduvan as she went blank with the words that he has got some work....

Her face became so dull...

On the other hand, kathir who came inside the shop to see mullai first and then proceed with his work saw all her expressions...

The way she got delighted in seeing kathir family,.
The way she got nervous when talking with them..
The way she searched him..
The way she got disappointed of not seeing him...
The way she saw moorthy curisouly ( he got it moorthy is saying something about kathir)

Kathir started smiling to himself and enjoying each and every reaction of her...

Then mullai reached kasthuri and started telling something pointing jega...

Kathir was noticing all these from a distance..

M : athachi.. avaru eppo varuvaru nu anne kita kelunga...

Kas : adiye arambichutiya..

M : pls athachi.. kelunga...

Kathir sees kasthuri leaving to jega and mullai seeing them with interest....

Kas : enga kathir thambi epa varuvaru nu kupitu kelunga...

Mullai kekara..

Je : athu sari..

Kas : enga neengala kekara madhiri kelunga.. ava per ah solathegha.. veliya therinja periyavanga etha nenachupanga...

Je : sari de...