Chapter 26-Homura's Crimson Squad

(A/N: I advise not reading this chapter in a public space and/or around people in general, thanks to the fact I can't find a 100% Not lewd image for some of he characters. 
(Your POV)
It was now day 2 of the Siege round, and no one's made any progress in taking anyone else's artifact. Everyone else was playing it on the defensive, but my team was solely focused on bolstering our forces with my machines, plants, and Jihan's golems. On the bright side, I now had 8 [REG] units, all of which were making more robo-version of the mercenary counterparts. 

I also managed to plant a couple [Peashooters] at the entryway of the bridge, but I suppose their only weakness is that they can't move without a pot. I also planted a couple sunflowers so I can get sunlight faster, and my current rate was 25 sun per 5 seconds. So I didn't have to be Ricardo anymore, in short, allowing me to change back into my usual battle equipment. However, I still kept the pop-hop in front of me so I can continue to get more plants, like the [Puff-Shroom], [Sun-Shroom], [Fume-Shroom], [Hypno-Shroom], [Scaredy-Shroom], [Ice-Shroom], [Doom-Shroom], and something else that doesn't have 'shroom' in it.

After changing back into my usual equipment, I noticed that Nami was walking up to me with Zoro following close behind. As they walked over to me, I was a bit busy planting a [Chomper] plant by the doorway, just out of sight to be most effective. After Iwas done planting, I stood back up and gave the two my full attention to see what they needed.

"Hey you two, need something?" I asked as I wiped the dirt off my hands, not surprising given how dragons can be total neat freaks

"Um...whatcha got there?" Nami asked, eyeing the [Chomper] plant beside me, but I decided to play coy for a little while.

"A high-tech version of the OG Pip-Boy, with insulated cooling and heating, radiation detection, and a tracker." I showed off my [Pip-Boy] to the girl, who gave an eye roll in response. "I'm just messing with you, the plant is a [Chomper], powerful plants that can take out any foe if they're close enough by devouring them whole. Only downside is they take forever to reload, or digest their food, I'm not sure what to call it."

"Can't wait to see it in action." Zoro pointed out with his grip still on his swords, not sure if he doesn't trust me or what. "Either way, I have some bad news."

"What is it?" I asked, curious about the news Zoro has to report, most likely something involving the other teams.

"There seem to be quite a few 'spies' in everyone else's base, with the exact amount being unknown to me." Zoro reported as he looked out the gate and out to the castle in the middle of the field. "All I know is that there's three enemies in the hunters' base, one in the heroes', five in the shinobis' and the AST units are all pretty much our opponent's too, right?"