Chapter 35-Wedding Crasher

(Your POV)
Today was the big day, today was the day Rias would face off against Riser. So me and my peerage decided to watch, and by 'watching' I mean we illegally trespass onto Hell territory and threaten anyone who questioned what we were doing with extreme violence. Of course, it was all for the intention of watching Rias and Riser duke it out, and hopefully watch Rias wipe the floor with Riser. After all, a 20% critical hit rate is pretty high.

In any case, me and my peerage casual tread our way over the stands, with my having [Areadbhar] and [Lostvayne] in my grasp, since my spear does more damage against devils and demons. As me and my peerage made our way down the grand halls of the supposed arena the two devils will be fighting in. That was until I caught into a familiar scent in the air, which led to a closed doorway.

Not having much respect for hell, I kicked open the door to see Sona scream in fright after seeing me, causing me to give a light wave to her and Tsubaki. I signaled for my peerage to follow into the room, which looked to be a broadcasting room. There was a main computer, which Sona was sitting at, and many other screens around the room, all of which gave a different angle to the area.

"What's up fuckers!" I shouted into the room, kind of annoying Tsubaki and Sona as I did so. "Okay, I have no idea who Inosuke does this all the time. In all seriousness, hey you two!"

"(Y/N)?!" Sona asked, obviously terrified out of her mind thanks to the sudden intrusion. "What are you doing here?"

"Aside from resisting the urge to stab Riser multiple times, we came here to watch Rias' fight." I answered, noticing Sona's gaze kept on averting to Khun's brief case, Manbarondenna. "Hey, my eyes are up here."

"Sorry, I just noticed more magic energies in the room than meets the eye." Sona was now suspiciously looking at Manbarondenna, which she was about to go up to before I suddenly spun [Areadbhar]. "EEP!"

"Sona, please don't tell me you support this whole marriage agreement." I asked, bringing attention to my spear as I asked this, leaning closer to Sona's face. "Cause if so, that would make us enemies, and you know what we dragons do with our enemies..."

"N-No sir, we're 100% on your side!" Sona stuttered as he started to sweaty signaling that I should maybe lay off the intimidation.

"Good, because we need a place to watch the match!" I switched over to a gleeful attitude dismissing both of my weapons. "Hope you don't mind if we crash here!"

"O-Of course, stay as long as you'd like!" Sona breathed a huge sigh of relief as me and my peerage sat on a series of seats that were lined up behind the screens.

"Khun, pass the popcorn." I ordered my pawn, who rolled his eyes and reached into Manbarondenna to pull out a king sized popcorn bag before tossing it to me. "Thanks!"

After getting my popcorn, I got comfortable in my seat while Sora and Sujin sat on either side of me, both of whom were eyeing the popcorn. I sighed and let them have some, knowing full well how gluttonous they can be. As the two ate my pop-corn, the screens flash to life in front of me. They revealed they were fighting in an area unfamiliar to me.

There were two main buildings, one of which was labeled as 'old school' building and the other was called 'school building. Dividing the two buildings were a gym to the right, a track on the left, and a forest between the track and gym. There also looked to be two main bases, with Rias' being the old school building, and Riser's being the new school building.

There was a brief intermission, with Rias' peerage's familiars setting up traps in the forest to force Riser to use the other two pathways. Inside Rias' base, everyone in her peerage looked determined and battle ready. Kiba had his sword out, Koneko had a pair of gloves with cats on them, and Issei had his Sacred Gear already activated and boosting his power. This completely contradicted Riser's base, where no one looked to be taking this game seriously. Riser was simply staring at his peerage members while a tent forms in his...how do I hate this guy even more than I originally did?