Epilogue-OCEAN!

(Your POV)
After our fight with Riser's peerage, I decided all of us could use a little reward for fighting one of the most powerful devil families in hell, and destroying his chances of reproducing, but mainly the ass kicking. So I decided to go with a trip to the beach! Why? Simple, the answer is I fucking love water.

The beach we were at is privately owned from my clan, which is on a private island that 'coincidentally' has too many sharks around it. 'Unfortunately', only people from the (L/N) family can fully access it. It also had some buildings, namely changing rooms and a camping ground. However, I didn't care about that, I was focused on the...

"OCEAN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs in the Space Core's voice, followed by me jumping into the ocean and swimming in the water. "Oceeaan!"

Of course I would choose the beach, it's relaxing as all hell and there's water! I was wearing a (f/c) pair of swim trunks, since I hate it when I'm stuck washing salt out of my regular clothes, and most of the males wore something similar. The only exceptions to this were Rak, Kiba, Khun, Uryu, Arlo, and Mineta. Rak was wearing a kind of red loincloth for some reason, the same as Mineta, but Mineta's was purple. Kiba were wearing speedos, but they're not American flag patterned so it doesn't really matter. As for Khun and Uryu, they were wearing collared shirts, khakis, and sandals. Finally, Arlo was wearing a full on fuckin suit.

Weirdly enough, all the girls were still in the changing rooms, obviously changing into their swimwear. The place we were staying at was a private beach, so it was only everyone who was staying at the clan house outhere. Of course, I didn't care about that, I was too busy enjoying the water to be concerned with anything, but then a certain dumbass pulled me out of the water and onto the sandy beach.

"Issei, if you don't explain to me why you pulled me out of the water I'll summon a megalodon from the Mariana Trench and make it swallow you whole." I poured as I crossed my arms, followed by Issei karate chopping my head and Ichigo sighing.

"Don't tell me you just chose the beach because of the water!" Issei, who was wearing red swim trunks, shouted as he shook my shoulders, making me rock my head back and forth.

"That's exactly the reason, Smartass." I deadpanned the pervert, who was getting more annoyed by the second. "What's got you so worked up?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Ichigo, who was wearing black swim trunks, rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "He gets to see girls in swimsuits, how can he not be excited?"

"Exactly, my strawberry friend!" Issei shouted as he pointed a finger at Ichigo, but Issei's moment was interrupted by someone cracking their knuckles behind Issei. "Mad Cow's behind me, isn't he?"

"Hey Dawei, mind sending Issei into the ocean instead of the stratosphere like you usually do?" I politely asked my friend, who gave a nod before drawing his fist back, while I turned my attention back to Issei. "That's what ya get for pulling be out of the water ya cunt."

"Dawei!" Mira excitedly leaped onto Dawei from behind, forcing him into a hug and causing my pawn to start blushing.

"Hey, you two should kiss!" I jokingly said, causing Mira to get off of Dawei, red-faced. "Well, now that social interactions have become awkward, time to head back to the ocean!"

"Um...Dad?" I felt a small hand tug at my own, forcing me to turn around to see Yoshino, wearing a mossy green one piece with frills. "Can you teach me how to swim?"

"Sure thing, as a possible heiress to the seas, you should know how to swim!" I proudly shouted, guiding Yoshino to the water, but she stopped when her foot touched the water. "What's wrong?"