Chapter 30-Only You Can Prevent Wildfires

(Your POV)
After the meeting yesterday, Sung handed me some notes on Reine just like I asked, which explains why Sung was occasionally gone when he was watching over Yoshino. Sung claims that Reine was obviously way more tired than the average human, but he also noticed that she was definitely hiding something, but he's not entirely sure if Reine is really aware of that secret. I would have gone over to Ratatoskr myself to ask Reine this, but Sung stopped me, claiming how bad of an idea that was. So I simply just accepted the intel we managed to obtain and moved on.

Today was now the day of the final part of the tournament, the God of Highschool part. To be honest, that sounds like the title of a fighting webtoon, but I didn't care, though Mori did seem slightly annoyed by it. So as of right now, everyone was at the arena that Meliodas teaches at, ready to get the tournament up and running. The exact place we were at was the waiting room, which had a large screen inside to show the fights in order. Showing them all would be a nightmare, so I'm just going to show the only ones involving my peerage:

John vs Shido Itsuka
Mira Yoo vs Ikaruga
Mori Jin vs Rock Lee
Ethan vs Ichika Orimura
25th Bam vs Sona Sitri
Joe Mendez vs Ibarra Shiozaki
Dawei Han vs Cardin Winchester
Seungchul Baek vs Weiss Schnee
Sujin Lee va Laura Bodewig
Khun Aguero Agnes vs Shikamaru Nara
Ilpyo Park vs Sanji Vinsmoke
Rak Wraithraiser vs Pyrrha Nikos
Seraphina vs Ochako Uraraka
Sora vs Yuuto Kiba
Dark vs Fumikage Tokoyami
Endorsi Zahad vs Katsuragi
Han Jihan vs Momo Hinamori
Kwon Shiyeon vs Neji Hyuga
(Y/N) (L/N) vs Mercury Black

As I looked at the list, I immediately became concerned for just about everyone facing off against my peerage. Especially Shido, he may have a sealing and copy ability, but there's a lot of issues with his copy ability if he hasn't improved on it. For starters, he has to kiss his target in order to seal off and copy their ability. As compared to John, who just needs to see the ability used and he can not only copy it, but amplify it as well. So we have two people with copy abilities facing off against each other, but John practices martial arts with Mori, and even knew quite a bit before he even met Mori.

"Hey John, promise me something." I looked at John, who was wearing a gray tank top combined with black gym shorts.

"Depends on what that promise is." John responded as he took a swig of water from his canteen. "If it's going easy on my opponent, then it's pointless."

"Well Shido is...how can I say this...weak as fuck." I explained, trying my best to be polite about this. "His only thing is kissing spirits to seal off their power inside himself and using some of that power. He only has Tohka's power right now, but it's still the same if he were a cripple. I guess what I'm saying is...don't try to kill Shido."

"Okay, leave him barely alive, gotcha." John gave an 'okay' symbol with his hands, not getting my point.

"John, I'm basically telling you to calm your tits while in a fight." I said flatly, causing John to shrug. "Stop attempting murder on your classmates, I'm getting sick of impersonating your father over the phone."

"Bakugo had it coming." John defended as he crossed his arm, causing me to pinch the bridge of my nose. "Fine, I won't attempt murder on public television. Happy?"