chapter 3

hinatas pov

i woke up in a bed i noticed nagito was gone so i tried to get up but i felt somthing tug on my wrist oh right i was cuffed."Not trying to esape hinta-kun right?" i didnt notice the door open and the servent of hope to walk in. " GOD!" you scared me." i shouted and flinched then i noticed he made really good looking waffles they were on a try that he had brought with orange juice. ( i loooooooove orange juice!) hinata x orange juice)he sat the tray down on the bed and uncuffed me
and handed me a fork he sat there and watched me eat. i honestly felt uncomtble but the food smelt and looked so good i stuffed the waffles down my throat.

after I finish he walked me back to the room i was being kept in and locked the door. i decied to  inspect the room again for a way out.

~time skip brought to you by kokichis scarf~

nagito walked in with what looked like  a uno deck "Wannna play with me?" "uh sure." he sat down and they played 200  games anmd nagito always got the best cards nagito won every single game. "im suprised you didnt beat worthless trash like me.." he said and look down gloomily. hajme had never  seen this side of nagito he just stared at nagito for awhile.hes actually kinda cute..   i noticed nagito was staring back so i quickly looked away "why is your face so red are you blushing." I freaked out when he said that and  made a stuterd reply "im just h-hot!" "oh ok."I'll turn the AC down."

when he left i began to really think theres no way i like him theres no way i have stalkholm syndryme i began to freak out i have feelings for him?!

352 words

okay so one of you actually found me on youtube which i did not epect and you wanted me to update and that was really encougeing so thank you i will update heres my channel!

-author chan