chapter 14 the end

im sorry if you wanted a longer book this is for sure the end i didnt half ass it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you hajme."

"I- I love you to."

we just stared at eachother like we were trying to accept  in our minds what just happend. Nagito was the first to recover and shoved me over with a hug. "you mean it right?" he said gasping "for sure." i said a smirk on my face. slowly putting my arms around him. I truly  love him. is this stockholm syndrm mabye but it dosent really bother me anymore. I wished we could stay like that for ever...but then this happend..

"AAhhhh I-Im SO SO SO SORRY ." Mikan came falling pushing the door open making evreything she was carrying fall out of her hands.Nagito rushed over to help her clean up. way to ruin the moment.

--THE FUTURE--

Me and nagito now live happly in his large huse my siblings and evreyone else were happy to hear we had decided to become a couple sure if anyone is rude to me peko will kill them which is a minnor setback but its all fun and games me and nagito have a happy healthy realationship. Me and chiaki have become good friends peko got with fuyuhiko and souda is still in love with sonia kinda scary anyway i guess you could say it as a happy ending.

--THE END--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not yell at me for the short chapter i thought it would be longer yes THE BOOK IS OVER SO DONT COME FOR ME.

BUUUUUTTT IM MAKING  LIKE 4 other stories there boyfriend  and mabye girlfriend senarios.

anyway im happy you read my story and WOW 600 READS JEEZ.

                                                                                                                            -goodnight Cosmos