chapter 6 the mall part 1

ssooo i changed the pic hope you like it i manly made this chapter for idk them fallin in llooovve so enjoy?

\~cosmos_fanfics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~hajimes P.O.V~

my body felt warm like i would never be alone my body felt safe my eyes fluttered open to see..

oh my god i was hugging him! i quickly got up wait nagito didn't handcuff me but.. if he sees me awake and trying to escape then he wont trust me enough.

~Nagitos P.O.V~

i feel two arms around me a squeak and then hinata-kun quickly sitting up i wanted to see if he attempted to escape obviously he wouldnt be successful so i wanted to see his choice.

~hajimes P.O.V~

No i wont escape he probably locked the door anyway but he was lonely i mean yes kidnapping isn't a good way to fix that but he was actually quite nice so ill stay "Wow Hinata-kun you didn't try to escape!" i think i was frozen in shock i felt a hand take my chin and slowly turn my head to see an incredibly close white haired male staring at me with surprised but happy eyes. i just stared back then he took his hand away from my chin and locked at the clock on the wall "7:15 and the mall opens at 8:30."

i heard him mumble he got of the bed went over to the closet and grabbed enough clothing for two people he gave me half and i got up and went to a different room.iI got changed he had given me a a grey t shirt a jean jacket and some dark blue jeans. i walk into his room and he was wait...

talking to someone!?! but he said he was lonely the person he was talking to had long purple hair wearing a light blue dress and had a pink bow on her head(ooohhh who is it?) i walked into the room slowly not to interrupt "nagito are you still going to the mall you need breakfast!" the girl with the purple hair whisper yelled "its not good for your health!" I told you im fin-"!

oh hinata-kun"! he ran over and hugged me almost made me fall backwards. your probably are wondering who she is well my parents had quite a lot of money so before they died so now i  have this all this money this is mikan a caretaker to make sure everyone here stays healthy!" he said looking at the girl who was talking to earlier "hello you must be hajme im mikan im 22 so one year younger than nagito!"

the purple hair girl says before walking over and gently hugging me."oh sorry i didn't mention we'll have some people coming with us."oh its fine." nagito was wearing a white t-shirt a green jacket and light blue jeans."okay then lets go meet up with everyone!" he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me along the hallways with mikan following behind we finally made it outside in front of the house then nagito put my hood up " we cant have anyone recognize you until the heat on the search dies down you'll have to be more hidden." we then walked over to a group of people.

one was a female that had grey hair that was put into two long braids she was wearing a plain black long sleeved shirt tucked into a grey skirt.

one was a male with short blond hair looked incredibly moody he was wearing a causal suit. and had an eye patch on his (left eye i think??)

and the last one a female had short gray hair wearing black leggings a pink shirt with a PAC man on it and a light yellow jacket she was not really paying attention as she was playing tetris on a nitendo switch.

when we walked over or me being pulled over i saw the short grey haired girl look up very quickly and then look back down at her game. the other two didn't move at all but as soon as we got there the blond looked at me turned to nagito and said"wow you finally made a new friend congrats."nagito did look sightly offended but then i realized we were holding hand that's was what the short gray haired girl had bee looking at the whole time. i quickly snatched my hand away from nagitos  he gave me a look of confusion and then realized why i had done it and he apologized .

"anyway this is fuyhiko he said signalling to the male from earlier this is peko he said continuing on but signalling to the girl with braids and this is chiaki he said finalling signalling to the short girl who was now back to playing but this time PAC man.then she let out a ting cute yawn like it was on cue and everyone this is hajme!"

~time skip brought to you by fuyhikos baby face~

"we should probably split into groups." fuyhiko said as soon as we stepped out of the car that we had just got here in   ."we could split into boy and girl groups?" chiaki said in a tired tone  "yes i believe that would be a good idea" there came peko in a serious tone. so once we got sorted out we head out the girls going to the game stop  by request of chaiki and the boys went to the macyies by request of nagito.

1025 words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ssooo i will be updating every other day so expect an update but if i get bored ill update sooner i just got a pc so that's what im writing on as of right now any way if anyone has any ideas you can tell me em cause why not and im now #111 im komahina so thank you so much i am probably going to write more fanfics on different animes but  i hope you have a wonderful day night or morning where ever you are and who ever you are!

~cosmos_fanfics