chapter 5 "really?"

so lets start out with a big thank you i never thought i would get this many reads... this book i based off of a more axeity komahina book that hasent been updated =( by:Shin-ahLover

next i got a request or an idea i guess

so here it is

~hinatas P.O.V~
after realizing i was problaby gonna be here for the rest life. i became depressed i guess? i sighed and looked at the wall thinking i dont know how long i had been there i felt hope leave my body...i just stared i dont know how long my head snapped to the door when nagito entered with a nervous look on his face he didnt say anything he sat down next to me looked at me for a second..

~Nagitos P.O.V~
he had a look of doubt and saddness in his eyes i could tell he was deppressed at the momment so i leaned over to hin wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close you see i never really interact with any one so i dont know how too comfort a human being but ti know that hugs are a way to show that they care.

~hajmes P.O.V~
he's hugging me oh god he's pulling me closer the warmth of his body relaxes me it makes my heart beat faster  it took me a little to realize i should proably hug back so i did and i pulled him closer.

~Nagitos P.O.V~
oh my god he just pulled me closer the warmth it make me feel safe...

and back to mr.orange juice
i realized we had been there for a while so i recoverd from the hug i still felt sad but not as sad that comforting warmth he smelled like carmal and vanilla i guess he is kinda cute... but he still kidnapped me and i couldnt be with him  i noticed he smapped his head away from me. was he staring at me after thinking about i felt uncomfortble "i came here to tell you its been 5 days and we need to get you clothes." he said still looking away " so- he went on "i'll bring you to the mall but we need to make sure no one knows who you are since you've been reported missing." i as reaported missing "really you'll bring me two?!" i said slightly shocked  "i mean ill have to heve an eye on you at all times but im willing to allow it." "when do you plan on going?" i ask nagito "well im off work so i was thinking tomorrow." well i would like to hve my own clothes." ok the we'll go tomorrow." he said turning his head back at me  i was actually tired after that coversation so i let out a tiny yawn ehe looked at me then all of a sudden he just got up went to the closet ate the other side of the room opened it open looked in a chest took somthing out closed the door walked over and handed me a shirt and shorts "you can go get changed." so i got up and went to a difernt room i put the clothes on he had given me a whit shirt with short shorts. i walked back in the room to find him at the edge of the bed staring ate the door he noticed i walked in and he slightly blush he tired to hide it but i noticed he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the other side of the bed I layed down and he went to the other side and layed down i was tired so i almost immediately fell asleep but before my eyes closed i felt arms wrap around my waist and then everything went black.

 i walked back in the room to find him at the edge of the bed staring ate the door he noticed i walked in and he slightly blush he tired to hide it but i noticed he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the other side of the bed I layed down and he w...

A

AAWWWWW its sooo cute komahina be life aaannnnyyy way ill update as much as possible thank you for reading and for the idea! annnyway read the desc i made to learn more about me bye! ~author-chan