chapter 8 "Ak- sorry hinata-kun."

hey guys im quite bored i was thinking about not writing today but i pushed myself so here you are i was working all day yesterday =(
-author chan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                       ~hajmes P.O.V~
i wasnt able to sleep at all not a wink sice i took a nap earlier i just layed there i felt hands wrap aroung my waist and pull my closer the night went by i fell asleep at about 2am. i woke up with a face quite close to mine and then i felt the arms around my waist and then they pulled me even closer. and then i was a cenimeter away from nagitos face. he suddenly opened his eyes "AK- he jumped up"Sorry hinata-kun..." he said he was obvisly flushed but trying to hide it.

"i-its ok."  "you can go get changed." he said reaching over uncuffing me i got up still tired and wlked over to the bags in the corner i took out jeans a basic T-shirt and boxers .i went to the bathroom next door  and got changed while nagito got changed. do...do i like nagito komeda i cant he kidnaped me but...he seems so caring and nice and he's cute too i..dont know what to think i think i like him how should i tell him i dont know what to do.... after getting changed i walked back to the  room where nagito was "hello hinata-kun what would you like to do today." 

" I dont know." "we could go to a park." "sure i could stretch my legs." so we both talked a bit and then we walked out i felt someone watching us but i ingnored them i think nagito felt it too but didnt care. so i just shrugged it off aswell we got into a car and nagito asked to go to a park i wasnt really paying attention.

i felt the car holt to a stop and nagito seemed to notice i was out of it so he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the car that we got here in.  "hinata-kun?" he said quietly looking down like he was ashamed "uh yes?"  "can i let you be free but you still live with me..?" he wanted to basicly let me go he must really trust me i mean i have caught feelings for him so theres no issue with staying.

"im fine with that my parent kicked me out because i came out to them and i never made any relationships so im okay with that." he just stared at me then all of a sudden i felt a soft pair of lips on mine(I didnt move to fast right its been 8 chapters) i was just stiff and then i melted into the kiss it was short but to me it felt like hours. he pulled away and quickly said "SORRYIJUSTFELTLIKEISHOULDVE!" he screamed which made some people look at us.

"calm down its fine." i said still in shock my face was a bright red. He just smiled at me we both got up and finished the trail.

"hajme i think you've earned my trust the so you can be more free ill  still have people keep a tab on you though." nagito said a smile on his face my face lit up i could have more freedom!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know i said i would make them longer its just i have an anime to finish and my cat wants attention sooo 587 and 3 hours is good enough thanks so much for all  the reads it will get more intresting promise any ideas share them with me have a wonderful day night morning evening or afternoon and thanks for reading!~ -autor chan